26. Surprise!

Author's note:

Hello everyone,

If you haven't check out my 'Author's Note' section. Please check it out. 😊
-----------------

Previously

"I don't care. You have two days or I'll tell him." She turned around and finished opening the door and saw Can looking at her furious, and in disbeleave . Sanem, Serene and Engine froze.

"Can?" Sanem asked

"Sanem Why?" He let a tear drop. "Why, you lie to me? I told you about your baba and the money because I know you don't like lies, as much as I don't like them. But you have know for how long? 6 months now? And I just found out!?" Can was almost yelling, he took a deep breath trying to calm himself down. "And worst of all I found out thanks to a conversation that I overheard." He spoke firmly.

"Can, I couldn't. I couldn't tell you, it wasn't my secret to tell." She semi raised her voice.

"It wasn't your secret?" He asked firmly "You should of told me! He is my best friend and she's my sister!" He yelled at her, and looked Serene and Engine.

"Can," Sanem called his name.

"What?" He looked at her again with a painful and angry eyes.

She wiped her tears and walked up to him cupping his face "Baby, I'm sorry!"

"Me too!" He let a tear drop, grabbed her hands kissed them, then he gently brought them down and with crying eyes he walked away.

---------------------

Sanem looked at Serene and Engin "Thanks." She said with watery eyes and walked away. She was going to walk in into Can's apartment but she decided to go to her apartment instead

"Why Sanem why?" He asked himself while driving to his hut and wiping his tears 

Sanem walked in and curled herself on the couch by the window. 

"I wish you could of understood everything, but unfortunately you don't have the capacity

"I wish you could of understood everything, but unfortunately you don't have the capacity. Unfortunately you will never understand." She wiped her tears.