30. The best is yet to come (The end)

Author's note:

Hello my fellow readers, first I am so sorry because I plublid it, I meant to safe it, and I pressed the wrong button by accident. 🤦

Ok, now that being said.😊 I want to say thank, thank you for staying with me while I wrote this amazing story.

Thank you everyone! ❤️

Previously:

"But I want to tell you something, even though I know I lost you, even though I know there is no chance between us, I do want to say something that means the world to me." He saw hope in Sanem's eye and he softly smiled. "I Can Divit, is crazy in love with you." He took a step forward. "I Can Divit, forgave you a long time ago," He took another step. "Is just that I was stubborn and didn't want to accept it, but if we think about it I was never really mad at you," he took another step. "I was mad at the situation, but never at you." He look the last step that separated them, he took her hands into his and kissed them,

"I Can Divit take you Sanem Aydın as my wife," uncontrollably tears started to fall down Sanem's cheeks, "I Can Divit, take you Sanem Aydın as the mother of my child and future children," He cupped her face and wiped her tears.

"I Can Divit, want you, and only you to be the woman I spend the rest of my life with. Will you Sanem Aydın take me?"

------------

Sanem just keep looking at him not being able to say a word, not being able to think. She just started at his big drown beautiful eyes, and tears kept falling down her cheeks. Can softly smiled, and slowly brought his lips to hers, and gave her a soft, gentle kiss. "I love you, Sanem. Please forgive me. Please." He begged with a tone lower than a whisper, then he rested his forehead on hers and they both closed their eyes, hearing how each other would breath, feeling each other's breath and she softly nods.

Can open his eyes and back off from her with his hands still in her cheeks. "Really? Baby really?"

She nods again and with a huge smile. "Oh, baby!" That was the last thing he said before he started to kiss her lips again. She wrapped her hands around his neck, he lift her up and started to walk towards her bedroom.

"Can"

"Mmm?" He asked while kissing her neck.

"Baby, I think I'm getting a little heavy."

He stopped kissing her, looked down at her belly, a saw the little bump she already had. He looked back at her, smiled "Never," He said before devouring her mouth.

"Allah! I love you." She said in between kisses.

"Me too." He responded, reaching her bed they both let their desire, their love, their world wrapped it's seems around them.

"Are you ok?" He asked worried.

"Y-yeah," she said in between moans, he smiled and kept going giving each other pleasure with soft and fasts strokes.

After a while, he was resting his head carefully on her stomach, "I can't believe it." He smiled.

"What?" She asked softly massaging his hair.

"That we're going to have a child, that I got you back." He let out a tear and it hit Sanem's stomach. "I love you," he said looking at her.

"I love you too." She smiled.