23. I'm not gay!

Author's note:

Hello everyone, so I already had the chapter ready, but then I got caught up with life, and I forgot to update this story, which I'm so sorry.

Now, that being said, since I'm posting till today I added a few things to it! I'm sure you can figure them out 😉😊.

Happy Thanksgiving for the Abla's that do celebrate it! 🦃🥰 And for the ones that's don't celebrate it, have an amazing day🌄 or night! 🌌 🥰

See you at the end of the chapter! 😉🥰

----------------------

Previously:

"Yes, Sanem your mine, I have found in you what I have never seen in a woman, and I am not going to let go of you."

He kissed her, softly, with passion, with desire and she kissed him back. deepening the kiss they layed back on the bed. Forgetting there was people in the livingroom, forgetting she needed to unpack, and forgetting all of their problems.

-------------------

As they were kissing, he grabbed the Hem of her shirt and brought his hand to her ribs cage passing them to her breast and cupping them over her bra. Massaging the breast and bringing his hand back to her hips and squished them a little, he stops the kiss again and put his lays on her shoulder.

Sanem looked at him confused, Can lifted up his head and saw her concern. "Don't think anything bad, I just don't want to have our first time here. I want it to be special, to be amazing, I want you and me to know what's love making." Sanem frown her eyebrows, and Can laughed. He layed on his left side and she Layed on her right. "Sanem, yes I have with many women, women that I don't even remember nor know their names nor faces. But I have never make love, I have never been with a woman for love."

She leans forward, traced his face and kissed him softly. "Plus, I'm sure they are all waiting for us outside." She softly said.

"Hmmm, I doubt it. Most likely Emre left with Leila and Hande."

"You think?"

"Ohhh yeah!"

Can got up fix his pants, took a deep breath, open the door and walked out of the room, looked around and saw no one.

Coming right back in, "Told ya, there's no one." He said crawling up on Sanem, she cupped his face and kissed him.

Thought Can wasn't kissing her passionately, he was trying very hard to keep his posture. Sanem separated the kiss, looked at him in the eyes and softly told him. "If you concerned about us being here, we can go somewhere else." Can widen his eyes, "I love you, Can, and we can be in my room at my sister's apartment, in your spare room in your apartment,"

Can laughs, "I'm going to have to get a new mattress and news sheets then?"

"I think so." She winked. "Like I was saying
Can, we can be in your hut, in a hotel room, I don't care as long as I'm with you. As long your the man that makes love to me, and I don't care where we are at." Can let a tear drop and Sanem wipped it off.

"Allah! Woman I love you!" He said devouring her mouth. Slowly taking there cloth off, and kissing eachother, exploring each other's body, loving each other and making love till the morming.

Next morning slowing waking up, and rubbing there noses,