22. Gay or not gay?

Author's note:

Happy late Birthday day! 🎂🍺🍻 Mr. can Yaman! 🥰🥰🥰 Big 30 Yayyyyyy! 😊😊😊😊😊

Previously:

Emre was in the bathroom, he finished washing his hands when he got a text.

<We're moving out, love you see you this weekend. I hope your sister is ok 😘>

He smiled and came out of the bathroom, bumping into a woman. "Ohhh I'm so sorry!" He said catching her so she wouldn't fall. The lady lift up her head "Polen? What are you doing here?"

Polen Looks at Emre "Hı, well you Anne and I came to you give guys support."

"Huma?" He sees his mom two steps behind Polen.

"Hi son. How are you? Where's Can?" "His not hear." He said as Can was coming around the corner hugging Sanem and both coming to a hult.

"Huma? Polen? What are you guys doing here." Can asked surprised.

"Son! What are you doing hugging a man?" Both Huma and Polen were shocked.

"Are you gay?" Polen asked

***************

"Yes!" Can responded firmly, he grabbed Sanem's hand and walked away. Leaving Polen and Huma in shock.

All three Emre, Sanem and Can walked in the private room, "I don't believe this!" Polen yelled and they both walked towards the private room. Polen abruptly opened the door, leaving everyone in shock because they were there. "How dare you leave me!" She screams gesturing herself from top to bottom, "For something like that," she pointed at Sanem "Especially a man!" She was almost yelling.

Sanem was going to speak but Can beat her to it. "Whether you like it or not! It's true! I'm gay! I am the gayest there is. I couldn't keep myself from this anymore, I couldn't!" He firmly said.

"Can, your not gay!" She yelled.

"First of all lower your voice because we are in a hospital. Second, what makes you think I'm not?"

"Because of the way you are, because of the way you and I had sex." Sanem and everyone widen their eyes, "Because of the way you look at women."

"You know what?"

"What?"

"Your right!" Polen smiled at Can's response.

"I wasn't gay, untill I met Burak, we've met over a year ago, but we got serious not too long ago. That's why I ended whatever you and I had! That's why I couldn't keep seeing you when I knew I love this man." Can brought Sanem closer to him.

"But Can, your were caught with another girl yesterday morning?" Huma spoke.

"And I told you who it was! Plus she wasn't for me, she was for a friend of mine. Actually his here Engin, right? I took you that girl?"

Engin was surprise but came out quickly, "Yeah! Can picked her up and took her to my apartment." He responded.

"You see! The one that was with me yesterday was him." He cupped Sanem's cheeks and kiss her. Polen and Huma had to turned their faces, and everyone just looked at them. They all knew Can didn't wanted Polen nor Huma to find out who was really behind that outfit, so they all went with it and decided to help.

"Bravo!" Burak and Can hear "Bravo!" Everyone was clapping. Huma and Polen were shocked. "I'm happy for you son." Mihriban said, "You too Burak," she winked at Sanem, and she hugged both of them. Polen left the room and Huma was right behind them, and Emre closed the door.