21. Frustration

Previously:

"Hello Doctor Is Hazal ok?" Can asked

"Oh, no I am not Hazal's doctor, I am Seren's doctor." Everyone looked at her surprised. "I was going to wait till next week, but I was told she was here. So I thought I could save her a trip." He smiled.

"Yes, thank you very much. Yes, you are saving me a trip. I hope I have nothing bad?"

"No, not at all. All you have to do is take care of yourself and the baby." Serene looked a Engin who was standing next to Can, Engin looked at her shocked, but Can was more than shock he was pissed.

"Well, congratulations. I will put in the referral with the OB's." The doctor shook everyone's hand and walked away.

Everyone wasn't able to move, no one said a word but Sanem was worried.

"Do I have to jump in and save her?" She thought, after seeing Can's face.

"Who is the father?" Can commanded and Emre was standing right next to him. Serene feeling frightened by her two brothers cornering her against the wall, lost consciousness and falling into Can's arms.

***********

Aziz, Mihriban and Kenan, were walking back to the room when they see Engin come out of the private room calling for a nurse and running back inside the room.

running towards the private room and seeing Serene passed out in Can's arms, and everyone in shock. But Can's face wasn't shocked it was something else

"Can? What happened?" Mihriban asked.

The nurse walked in and sees Serene passed out. "I'll be back, I'm going to get some alcohol." The nurse leaves running to the nurse's station reaching a medical cart and taking out a few packages of alcohol pads, and running back to the room. "Put her on the couch." The nurse told Can. Can carries his sister to the couch and leaves her there, the nurse approaches to her opens the package and put it on Seren's nose, she did this various times till Seren cane back to her senses.

"I'll be back, I'm going to get my blood pressure cuff." The nurse said and left, and Mihriban sat next to Serene.

"Can, what happened?" Aziz asked "Sanem, Emre, Cansu, Engin. Somebody please tell me what happen!" Aziz demanded, but no one said a word.

"Stop looking at each other like that, and somebody speak up. We need to know WHAT HAPPENED!" Mihriban yelled.

"She's pregnant!" Can yelled "Who the hell got her pregnant! Who the hell is the FUCKING father, how the fuck did she let this happen to her." Serene was crying non-stop.

"Is this true?" Mihriban asked cupping her daughter's face. Serene cried and cried, she couldn't find her words, but she nods.

"Who's the father!" Can yelled again.

"CAN!" Aziz yelled, "I'M HER FATHER, NOT YOU!" Aziz yelled. "Plus she's old enough to know what are the consequences of having sex without protection.

Can came to the couch and squared next to her, cupping her hands in his he asked "Serene, please tell me who it is? He needs to be responsible for this, he needs to know, and I will make sure he takes responsibility for this. You don't have to marry him if you don't want to, but I swear to you, he will help you with the baby. Just tell me who he is."

Serene pulled out one of her hands and brought it to his face, tracing his beard, "Can, I love you. Your my big brother, you, Emre and Baba have always protected all of us. Have always taken care of us. But I can't tell you who he is."