2. Secrets

Previously: 

At Can's house

After a long day at work Can got home, he was the oldest son of a million air and was not interested at all in his dad's company. Can was a Professional photographer, and a volunteer firefighter. He walked into his room, took his cloth off and got in the shower. While he was in the shower, he started to think "I found her! I can't believe I actually found her" Can said with excitement. He got out of the shower and while he was getting dress he was wondering if he should go to the hospital to see how she was doing. "No, I can call. But they won't give me information about her on the phone. Yes, they will give me information, if I just say I'm part of the team that took her to the hospital and that I was calling to see how she was doing, so I can finish my paperwork. But, no; I want to see her, I want to make sure she is ok. Yes! I better go" Can, though to himself. Can grab his keys, wallet and walked out the door.

---------------------------------------

Can got to the hospital, he walked in her room, but she was all alone and sleeping. He wonder if no one stayed with her. So, he diced he was going to stay the night so she wouldn't be alone. Sanem opened her eyes, and saw a man, but than she realized the knew this man. "Where's Leila" Sanem asked a little worried. "Who?" Can asked a little confused. "Leila, my sister. Where is she?" "Oh, I don't know. When I walked in you were by yourself and sleeping, so I decided I was going to stay here ti keep an eye on you." "Look, I appreciate what you did for me, but it's ok. My sister is here, she must of step out to get food or something and she should be coming soon." Sanem said a little stressed out. Leila walked in at that moment and was very happy to see him. She was very thankful, for everything Can did for her sister. Can was very please to have met her and to know that she wasn't alone at the hospital.

Leila and Can talked about his firefighter experiences and that his a photographer too. He didn't deepened the family conversation, because he just doesn't like to talk about them. Sanem on the other was looking at Can like he was the worst person in the world. She was thankful that he saved her, but that's about it. Can noticed every single way she was looking at him, but he just kept talking to Leila. Once he left the hospital he was happy, happy to know Sanem wasn't alone, and the best of all, that she was fine. She was going to get discharged tomorrow and he had offered to take her home.

Can got home and lay on his bed and started to think on every eyesight that Sanem gave him, and he noticed three things. One she hates him, two she was scared of him and three She's been hurt and bad. But one thing for sure is that he was going to find out what happen to her. He needed to know why she hated him, when he has done nothing to her.

The next day Can got to the hospital and picked Sanem and her sister up. On the way home, Sanem couldn't deal with him, she wanted him gone. She wanted him out if her eyesight. But, having him close brought her a feeling that was just to amazing to question, but she was so afraid and mad that she preferred to ignore those feelings and tied to pushed him away. They arrived at the house the entire neighborhood had made a welcome party for her, there was a lot of glory in her eyesight that Can couldn't resiste to not see. He was so please to see her smile, she had a beautiful smile, and every time Can was near that smile went away.

Can got more and more curious on how come she says hi to Osman, Muzzo, and every other man in her street but with him she's serious, and has a fear on her eyesight. He came up with two situations, either she had a boyfriend or met someone and had a rough relationship, Or two and I can't even think about someone doing this, specially to just a soul that is more beautiful than an angel, that is just to gorgeous and pure and neither her nor anything in this world should deserve this. If Can was correct than all three of his theories of what he saw in her eyesight are true than he will make sure she knows his not like that.

Can was thinking, thinking on every single possibility that could be except for that, he wanted to avoid that option, but it was the only one that fit her eyesight. While he was thinking he didn't noticed that Sanem was coming to him. "Will it be possible, that she hates me because someone hurt her in a way that not even the most beautiful flower in this world should be hurt? I wonder is she was raped?" Can didn't noted he was thinking out loud untill he saw her face in front of him. Her face was pale and her eyes got watery.

To be continue....

(Please don't forget to vote and to write your comments I would love to know what you guys think.)