The Battle

Your P.O.V.
-----------------------------
'I dreamed I was missing,
You were so scared,
But no one would listen
Cause no one else cared.'

Silently humming to the melody, my lips form a grin from that peaceful memory. Percy and I laying in the warm sand, the sound of the sea crashing against the shore, the warm beams of sun gently touching our skin, and the confidence I had singing to Percy.

'After my dreaming,
I woke with this fear.
What am I leaving
When I'm done here?'

My resting eyelids rise from their position and allow me to see the beautiful blue sky. My grin turns into a simple, small smile. I place my arms under my head for support, the softness of the vibrant green grass rubbing against them.

'So if your asking me,
I want you to know.

When my time comes,Forget the wrong that I've done.
Help me leave behind some,
Reasons to be missed.'

It's so peaceful up here, the sun coming through the branches from the trees touching my skin just like it did that day. I just wish I could get another memory like that with Percy. Just sitting here makes my mind go off to places I love, memories I've enjoyed, and to people I adore.

'And don't resent me
When you're felling empty.
Keep me in your memory,
Leave out all the rest.

Don't be afraid,I've taken my beating.
I've shared what I've made.

I'm strong on the surface,
Not all the way through.
I've never been perfect,
But neither have you.'

"_____!" I hear a voice yell off in the distance, "It's time to go!" I let out a big sigh, and slowly raise my body from the ground. After getting little sleep last night I'm not ready to go, not at all. I jog over and join Will, one of my many siblings, to head out.

'So if you're asking me
I want you to know

When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed

Don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest, leave out all the rest'

We all pile into more than a dozen black SUV's and they all start driving away from camp. Farther and farther away from one of the two places I call home. Still sleep deprived but they need every demigod they can get out there. So even if I'm not quite fully awake, I have to do what's right for my home.

'Forgetting all the hurt inside
You've learned to hide so well
Pretending someone else can come
And save me from myself
I can't be who you are

When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed

Don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest, leave out all the rest'

While we drive I start to look at some of my other brothers and sisters, then I feel my lips twitch into a smile. The thought that my little Luke, Logan, is going to someday come to this camp just makes me happy. But the others don't seem so optimistic about this, even Michael, our cabin counselor. I rub his arm to cheer him up, "Hey, everything's going to be fine." He gives me a slight smile, "I wish my gut told me that." I look to everyone, using charmspeak this time I continue saying, "Everything's going to be fine guys. The camp will succeed." They all look at me and give me general smiles, I smile back and we all start chatting up a storm.

'Forgetting all the hurt inside
You've learned to hide so well
Pretending someone else can come
And save me from myself
I can't be who you are
I can't be who you are'

After about three hours of driving we finally reach our destination, Manhattan. We all jump out and start to search around, looking for any trouble. We all did our rounds, we all reported what we found. All New Yorkers sleeping on the sidewalk, in their car, and everywhere imaginable. We got them all moved out of the way, and most of the Hermes kids went to go find supplies, like bandages and etc. They collected them for emergencies. Just then all the trouble started to show up, and the battle began.

Monsters as far as the eye could see, Kronos on his- That's not Kronos. No it cant be, my sword shaking in hand. "Luke," his name escapes my mouth in a slight gasp. The bump in my throat, making me enable to speak without wanting to cry.

Percy stands up and takes charge of the few demigods we have. We all split up, he split up 40 people into 9 groups. Michael leads our cabin to the Williamsburg Bridge, while the Hermes Cabin splits up each side led by one of the Stoll Brothers. Conner Leading his side to the Manhattan Bridge and Travis goes to Brooklyn Bridge with his half. The Demeter cabin, led by Katie Gardener, is taken over to the Brooklyn-Battery Tunnel. Silena traveled to the Queens-Midtown Tunnel with the Aphrodite cabin. Taking the place of Annabeth, Malcolm leads the Athena cabin to the 59th street bridge while Jake Mason takes his cabin, Hephaestus, along with the Dionysus cabin to the Holland Tunnel. Thalia knew she could barely cover the Lincoln Tunnel but she did with the Hunters. Our last group was made up of Annabeth and Percy, they both had a plan and decided to go together.

Automatons activate and the river is destroying the enemy's boats and extra troops, as we, on Williamsburg Bridge, fend off monsters all led by a minotuar. Percy and Annabeth eventually show up and see us shotting our arrows and monsters still coming. Percy managed to defeat the Minotaur, then after that I'm not quite sure what happened...

The bridge, after cleared of all Camp Half-Blood demigods, suddenly went up in flames and collapsed. The Apollo cabin made sure everyone got off that bridge. All but one actually did, Michael Yew. Our Cabin Counselor, the leader of the Apollo children. Only his bow is left of him, no body found.

Kronos' army pulled back for the day, so we did too. We set up temporary base at a pretty nice hotel, nicer than I've ever stayed in anyways. Quickly we gathered up the injured and made a makeshift-infirmary, lead by yours truly- the Apollo Cabin.

We start tending the wounded, come to find the one and only Annabeth Chase was stabbed trying to save my boyfriend...

Being the all-so protective girlfriend I am, I decided to listen to her conversation with Percy. It started when the sea-green man walked in, "WiseGirl... How did you know? About the week point?" There was no answer from her for almost a whole minute then she finally responded, "Wait, you didn't do what I think you did, did you?" There was a nervous chuckle from Percy, "Well... If you mean forgetting to watch my back then, yes." There was a sigh from the frustrated blonde, "You bathed in the River of Styx... Your so stupid." Nothing was heard from the tall male for a while.

"Maybe..."

SMACK!

He started complaining about the pain while she yelled at him for bathing in the River of Styx. I guess it's my turn to retire for tomorrow. I find a room with a queen sized mattress and get comfy on the bed.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day...

A/N
Hey you guys! I hope you had a wonderful holiday, and I hope you have a wonderful New Year. I'm at 97 followers and I'm so dam grateful you guys might never know. I'm sorry for not updating I kinda forgot about wattpad for a little bit because of stress with school and life. I love you guys so much! Thank you! See you next chapter my Diamondz in the Rough! ~Jewels