Old memories

Your P.O.V.

--------------------------------------------------

Why I hadn't realized that Chris wasn't there before, I have no idea. Maybe I was just distracted, well at least I can focus now.

Focus powers, Activate! wait why would Chris do this? I guess I didn't solve this already. Also I have no proof it was Chris to even start. Proof would be hard to find, so let's get to it!

I walked out of my cabin and just walked around camp looking for Chris. No Luck... I go back to my cabin and IM him. "Oh Iris, Goddess of Rainbows, please accept my offering and show me Chris Rodriguez." I say as I throw my drachma into the rainbow. The image slowly appears, Chris in the forest all alone. But why is he alone? He keeps looking behind him, maybe to see if he's being followed? He goes to a huge tree and turns to look at something. The view on the IM changes and I can see what he's looking at. Luke... Luke has been bandaged and kneeling next to him is a demigod, An Apollo child to be exact. I can tell because he's healing Luke.

"How much longer?" Chris asks. "Not much longer." The Apollo child said. "We need to get him to our lordship as fast as we can, he doesn't like to be kept waiting..." Chris reminded the other demigod. "Oh gods I know he doesn't, Um the bodies ready. Let's go." He picked up Luke's body and followed Chris deeper into the forest. I disconnected the call, I couldn't watch anymore.

I sit there thinking, I mean who would want a body? Who would want Luke's dead body? I come back to reality and feel something on my cheek, a tear. I hadn't realized I've been crying. I get up and walk to the lake in the forest, I need to be somewhere else right now. I sit down and try to clear my mind. I rest for a little bit more then decide to head back to my cabin.

I fall on my bed and look threw my backpack, the one I had for when I went to find Percy, Annabeth, Thalia, and Grover. I feel something rub against my hand, it was small, I look and pull it out. It's an envelope, with my name written in fancy cursive. I couldn't even move, it's the same one.

My hand slowly crept to the flap, slowly opening it. I pulled out the piece of paper I looked at it before unfolding it, my hand was shaking so much. I unfold it, one fold, second fold. I look at the same paper that gave me a prophecy of Luke's death.

I look at the writing, it's the same penmanship, it just says something else.

Go to your forsaken place,

To see old ones lost,

To be in loving embrace,

Although it may cost,

Lost ones tend to leave,

So don't let yourself believe.

Are you serious? Another prophecy? Are you kidding me? Like always no one is kidding. Well I guess I'm leaving camp, once again. Let's see MY forsaken place, Billy's old apartment? Well it worth a try to check out, I grab my backpack and head out.

A/N Hope you guys like it! I threw it together and although I just quickly threw it together, it's pretty good I must say. Please excuse me while I go cry over Luke once again and try to get rid of my writers block. ~Jewels