Counting Down

Percy's P.O.V.

------------------------------------------

I sit up from my bed and look out, it's still early. I guess it's time to go and tell ____ about the quest before we leave. Yep, I'm heading out on the quest to check out Mount Oyrthus. I also had a dream of Nico being there and he was motioning me to go and check it out, so I really have to go.

I do my daily morning routine and head to the Apollo Cabin to say bye. I walk over passing the Ares Cabin, ____ steps out of her cabin and takes a deep breath of fresh air in. She looks towards me smiles and walks in my direction. I smile back and put my arms out to hug her. ____ walks into my hug and begins to hug me back.

"Hey Percy," she says but comes out muffled because her head is in my chest. I chuckle a bit because of the muffle, "Hey ____." She takes her head out of my chest and looks up at me. "Are you leaving?" I give her a lop sided smile and nod, she sighs. "I've got an hour before I leave, so can we hang out?" I ask. ____ just gives me a huge smile and replies with, "Of course Seaweed Brain. How about the beach?" I smile, "That sounds great." We walk to the beach together, which took about 3 minutes, 57 minutes left. We sit in the sand and look out at the water. ____ starts to hum to a song. I am really curious which song it is too, "Hey ___?" She stops humming and looks at me. "Yeah Percy?" "Could you possibly sing that song to me? The one you were humming." I ask. She thinks about it, "Yeah. Why not."

Your P.O.V.

----------------------------------------

Oh gods he wants me to sing. "Yeah. Why not." I take a deep breath and start.

"I dreamed I was missing.

You were so scared.

But no one would listen,

Cause no one else cared.

After my dreaming,

I woke with this fear.

What am I leaving,

When I'm done here?

So if your asking me I want you to know.

When my time comes,

Forget the wrong I've done.

Help me leave behind some

Reasons to be missed.

And don't resent me

And when your feeling empty

Keep me in your memory

Leave out all the rest, leave out all the rest.

Don't be afraid

Of taking my beating

I've shared what I made.

I'm strong on the surface,

Not all the way though.

I've never been perfect

But neither have you.

So if your asking me,

I want you to know.

When my time comes

Forget the wrong I've done.

Help me leave behind some

Reasons to be missed.

Don't resent me

When your feeling empty,

Keep me in your memory.

Leave out all the rest, leave out all the rest.

Forgetting all the hurt inside

You've learned to hide it so well.

Pretending someone else can come

And save me from myself

I can't be who you are.

When my time comes

Forget the wrong that I've done

Help me leave behind some

Reasons to be missed

Don't resent me

And when your feeling empty

Keep me in your memories

Leave out all the rest, leave out all the rest.

Forgetting all the hurt inside

You've learned to hide so well

Pretending someone else can come

And save me from myself

I can't be who you are

I can't be who you are"

I finish the song and look to see what Percy thought about it. He smiled and commented, "That was amazing ____." I smile back and slightly blush from the compliment, "Thanks Percy." He scoots closer to me and puts his arm around my shoulders. I lean onto Percy and we both get comfortable like that. After like a minute of siting like that Percy ask, "Hey ___. Will you sing to me more?" I smile, "We will talk about it when you get back." Percy playfully curses under his breath and says, "Fine." We both laugh at Percy's childish act.

Singing took about three minutes, plus the extra two minutes of us sitting there and talking. We also have to add the three minutes its gonna take us to walk back. 49 minutes left.

I snuggle back into Percy's chest and huff in satisfaction. Percy laughs and I join him, I couldn't help it his laugh is contagious. I take a deep breath in, salt water. The greatest smell in the world.

Percy's arm that was on my shoulder travels to my waist to pull me closer. I look to him and smile, he does the same except he's looking down to me. He leans in and I do as well.

I feel his lips land on mine. I've almost forgot how his kisses are. Soft, sweet, and loving. After about 30 seconds he pulls back because we living people need this thing called Oxygen. Everything from snuggling all the way to our kiss took 6 minutes. 43 minutes left.

We decided to go swimming, I just jump in with my clothes and Percy follows. We laugh, splash, and get thrown into the water by a certain Son on Poseidon for 30 minutes. 13 minutes left. We head back to our cabins to quickly get dressed in dry clothes. That took about 10 minutes because Percy had to pack real quick also. Our last three minutes together for now.

Percy comes out of his cabin and looks over to me he smiles and hugs me,"I had fun today _____." I hug him back, "I had fun too." He smiles, I look up to him and smile back. He gives me a quick peck on the lips, "It's time for me to go ____." I nod, "I'll see you when you get back Percy." He smiles and walks off. No more minutes left with Percy.

A/N Hey there! I am in love with this chapter! I wrote this at like 2 o'clock in the morning but yet I still love it! I hope you guys do too. I added the song you sang to the chapter. It's 'Leave out all the rest' by Linkin Park, It's one of my favorite songs so I hope you enjoy it also! I hope you guys are all good and stuff. If you ever need to talk, message me or kik me at half_blood_fandom See you guys next chapter! ~Jewels