School

Your P.O.V.

----------------------------------------------

Well, Percy is gone and camp had become boring. Di'Angelo is still gone also and everyone else is busy packing. Only a few year round campers. I'm already packed so I believe a few goodbyes are in order.

I walk to the Aphrodite cabin and see Selina waiting out side, "Hey ____." she smiles. "Hi Selina, you leaving too?" She nods in response, "Going back to family. Where are you going?" I stop and think about it, Selina already knows about the whole foster parents being monsters thing. I slightly smile, "My mom, I think she's waiting for me to return." I get a reassuring smile from her, "As long as your not living on the street." She stands and gives me a hug, "Bye ___, see you next summer." I hug her back, "See you next summer Selina." We let go and walk off.

Walking back to my cabin I grab my stuff real quick so I can leave. One last look around the cabin reminds me of how much I really will miss this place. I'll be back soon, hopefully. I walk to Half Blood Hill where Argus is waiting to drive us home. I get in with a few others, some I've never talked to and others from other cabins. Michael Yew, my fellow Apollo spawn ended up in the van too.

As Argus drove we all kind of talked about where they are going, all the way from private schools to plain old public schools. To be honest I had no idea where I was going, I guess I'll find out later. Percy was apparently already home, so I guess I'll visit him later.

Argus stops about twice, dropping off two people at the first stop then Michael on the second one. The next stop was at my mothers apartment, I quickly jump out of the van and speed walk to the apartment. Looking to the left I pick up the rock and pick up the key it was hiding. I unlock the door to see Luke watching TV, looks like Sponge Bob.

He turns his head to look, then jumps up and tackles me in a hug. "____!" I smile and hug him back tighter, "Hey little man!" My mother walks out of the kitchen as Luke lets gets off of me, "Hi ____!" She wraps me in a hug and I give her one back. She releases from the hug and asks, "How are you doing? Anything new? How's Percy and Nico and everyone?" She really want to be a part of my life now... I shrug it off, "They are fine. Nothing new. So I'm here for school, What school am I going to mom?" I was really curious.

"Your going to Goode High School. I was speaking to one of your teachers and he seemed like a nice man, he's dating, and he has a step-son that goes to a camp every summer." I tilt my head, "Which teacher?" She throws the dish towel on her shoulder, "Mr.Blofis, he is your homeroom and English teacher." "Oh okay," I say, "so school starts tomorrow and I should probably unpack my stuff." She nods, "Okay, dinners almost ready." I head to my room to unpack, my room still in the back of the hallway. I walk in and everything is so different, the room is clean and the walls are freshly painted a tan color. I still have all my stuff just like I left it here a year ago.

After unpacking I come back into the kitchen and see there's Mac 'n Cheese! Yay! I grab two bowls, one with the smallest amount and the other had the same amount as the third one. I place the two bowls down next to each other and take my seat next to Luke. I look to him and realize something, "You don't look like a Luke." He looks back at me, "What's that supposed to mean?!" I smile and poke him, "It means I'm no longer going to call you Luke, your new name is Logan." He just laughs, I poke him over and over again, starting to tickle him. Finally mom came with her bowl and i stopped tickling Logan. We ate and I explained to mom how Luke is now Logan. She found it funny and said she's going to start calling him that to, Logan liked his name too.

After I helped clean up I grabbed some clothes and took a real quick shower. I dried my hair, somewhat, it was still damp and I didn't want to blow dry it. I lay down in my bed and fall to sleep, with dreams following. The earth shaking, like an earthquake. I couldn't move, I was on Mount Olympus. I could tell because I saw all the thrones. There was a fight going one, I gasped, it was Luke. Not small little baby Luke, but Luke from my childhood. He was holding a dagger, Annabeth's dagger to be exact, he was kneeling on the ground and he stabbed his inner arm and fell to the ground, I tried to scream, to run to him, anything. I couldn't, no matter how hard I tried.

I woke up in a sweat, standing up from my bed I go to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror i see the same (eye color) eyes from a year ago, just with a little more lost look behind them. The same (hair color) hair, just more carefree. I walk back to my room and get quickly dressed, some jeans, a black t-shirt and some original converse. Quickly grabbing a granola bar I speed walk out the door not realizing I still had enough time. I walk through the crowded streets of New York quietly eating my breakfast. I walk towards the school and walk up to the doors. "Here's to another worthless school year for me," I whisper to myself as I walk into the building.

A/N So um, hi there. I'm sorry for not updating for so long but with school and everything i hope you guys can understand. I hope I still have readers. But, Luke/Logan; I got Logan from this amazing fanfic that I read a while ago, I didn't get it from my friends or anything. So yeah, also you're attending school now! Yay! Um, yeah. As you can see I'm trying to make this book as long as possible but it's hard. I hope you guys enjoyed! I'll see you next chapter! ~Jewels