One Big Game

Your P.O.V.

-----------

I couldn't process the fact that Luke was standing right in front of me. It was like seeing a ghost, actually it would be better if he was one. It's not even Luke in there, it's Kronos, and his cold, golden stare. I stare at him, watching his every move just to be cautious.

"Aren't you going to make your move?"

I raise my eyebrow, "Move?" He nods. I clench my hand around my sword, "This isn't chess." Kronos laughs, "On the contrary, it is. That's all life is. Survival for the fittest, if you don't move you die. Life is your opponent, and unless you protect yourself, the king, it's game over." I take out my sword, "You won't win, I won't allow it. Even if it cost my life. I will take you down with me." He just chuckles, "Well then, you might want to make your move quickly. It might be your last." With his last words, my foot pushes off as I raise my sword. As I dashed over to Kronos time seemed to slow down, giving him time to pull out a scythe.

My eyes widen and I dodge, taking the time to my advantage. His weapon comes down and slashes my arm. Behind me I could hear a faint yell of my name but I was too determined to pay attention. The scythe swings back to me, so to avoid it I rolled away. I originally wanted to jump up or do a back flip, but I failed. I ended up on my back. Kronos was standing over me, "Seems you've made a wrong move." He raises his sword above his head and then all at once it comes down ready to end my life. I quickly shut my eyes, not wanting to see it, but it never came. I peep through one eye and see Percy holding off Kronos with Riptide, his sword. I feel two pairs of arms wrap under mine and pull me away.

I shake my head and pull away from Annabeth and Grover, reaching over and grabbing my sword. I stand up and say between breaths, "Get.... Away.... From him."

I dash over to Percy and push him out of the way, Kronos' weapon tries to hit me but I hold it off with my own blade. While we both fought for power, I looked up at his eyes. They were still gold, but if you looked close enough you could see blue specks. He was fighting! Luke was fighting! I was shocked, so shocked Kronos won power and threw my sword to the far left. Percy started to stand when Kronos raised his scythe to my neck. But his efforts were put to waste when Annabeth made it to me first, with her dagger in hand. She managed to hit him in the back, but nothing happened.

Annabeth's eyes widen as she mumbles, "Y-you bathed in the river too." Kronos just chuckles and throws Annabeth to the side causing her to drop her dagger. Grover takes out his pipes and starts playing them, which causes roots to sprout from the ground and wrap around give me time to go collect my sword. By now, Percy is standing up again and attacking Kronos again. No matter how hard he tries, Percy can't leave a scratch on the titan. I don't see how we're supposed to win this, if he's invincible. "_____," I hear a voice in the back of my head, "he isn't invincible. Find his weak point and stab him there." I go pale, if my vision was right, it's inside his inner arm.

But then again if my vision was right, this wouldn't end good for me. I take a deep breath and look around me. Olympus is ruined, it would be a very long time before it was fixed. I look to the doorway which we came from, Thalia was over there. I was doing this all, for the people I love and adore. Thalia, Annabeth, Percy, Grover, Silena, mom, Logan. I bit the inside of my cheek to hold back a sob. Logan, little, innocent, adorable Logan. He was named after Luke, the one who is being used to kill everyone I love. But I still cared for him, how could I not? He was there for me when I had a cloud over my head. He didn't deserve this, he deserves peace. I feel a hot, salty tear slide down my face.

I take a good look around me, Grover is helping up Annabeth all while Percy is still holding off Kronos. I step forward slowly, Annabeth looks at me, "_____?" Grover looks at me confused and asks Annabeth, "What is she doing? She doesn't have her sword." I slowly continue to step forward and whisper to myself, "There's no going back now." Another tear slides down my face, I can't believe this is it. Maybe, just maybe I was wrong. Maybe I'll grow old with Percy, with little grandchildren. There's that small possibility, that small sliver of hope. The only piece of hope that I have, and the only thing that is keeping me walking.

I stood by Percy and watched as they fought. Kronos' scythe tried to slash him on his right side, this is where I took my advantage. Percy dodged to the left and I stepped on the scythe making Kronos drop it. He stood there, dumbstruck. He couldn't believe a small demigod made him drop his weapon. More tears fall from my eyes as I look into his eyes. There's still blue, but most of it is gold. This will work, I'm positive. I take a real quick deep breath and wrap my arms around Luke's body. Choking back a sob, I look back to his eyes. A little more blue then before. I look to Percy, who looks the most shocked, and give him a small smile. Until my eyes widen and my smile turns into a shocked expression. I let go of Luke and slip down to the ground.

"_____!"I hear Percy call as he runs to my side. I look to Luke, his eyes finally turn back to blue. He takes a step back as he looks from Annabeth's dagger and back to me. His eyes water up, "_-____, I-It wasn't me. I-I didn't mean too." I wince, "I know." Luke looks to the ground, "The only way to get rid of Kronos, is to kill me." He stares at the dagger for a while and finally stabs his inner arm, taking one last look at me as he falls to the ground. Annabeth's sobs could be heard from across the room. I look back to Percy as he held me in his arms, tears were quickly sliding down his face and falling onto me.

"Perc-," he quickly shuts me up by giving me a kiss. "Don't talk, it'll hurt you." I groan in pain, "I-I'm not gonna make it." He looks to the side, he knows it's true. "Just, promise me something." He nods, telling me that he's listening. "I wrote my brother a letter," I gasp for air, "Chrion has it. Give it to Logan." I get more tired with every word. "T-take Ni-co with you." It's hard to keep my eyes open. "I-I love you, P-Percy." My vision went black, and I couldn't feel the pain anymore. Percy's screams of my name was the only thing I could hear, until they faded away...

A/N: I'M SO DONE WITH MYSELF. I ACTUALLY ALMOST CRIED. MY VOICE IS SO SHAKY. IT'S WORST WHEN YOU LISTEN TO THE SONG I ADDED WITH IT. I LISTENED TO THAT WHILE I WROTE MOST OF IT. BUT OMFG, I'M THE DEVIL. I SWEAR. I THOUGHT I WOULD BE FINE IF I KILLED READER~CHAN BUT NOOOOOOOOOO. I START CRYING INSTEAD. AT LEAST I CRIED. THERE WILL BE AN EPILOGUE IN SOMEONE'S POV. BUT CLEARLY NOT YOURS! (To soon?) ANYWAYS, I'll see you guys in the comments and next chapter. I love you all. Keep on reading, my Diaomndz in the rough. ~Jewels