Quest for two.

Your P.O.V.

-------------------------------------------------

Okay, I do feel like a spy or something. Trying to get out of camp without being noticed it not to difficult. especially when everyone's busy in meetings or training. The only one I had to watch out for was- "Going some where?" Nico cut off my thoughts. I think about it, "Yes, and you of all people should know where I'm going."

Nico looks at me, "____, you can't go..." I stand shocked of this, "Nico I know your trying to protect me, but you have too... Here, look." I pull the envelope out of my backpack and hand it to Nico. He slips the paper out and unfolds it.

"Let me at least go with you ____. I'll get us there quicker." Nico said, I actually thought about it. "I don't see why not, let's get going." I say as I take the envelope and put it back in my backpack, "Hold on." Nico warns. I grab his arm and then he shadowtravels, I close my eyes but I can still feel the dead prick at my skin. The temperature dropped dramatically and I hear the whispers of the dead, each whisper, every single one. Then it all comes to an end, I slowly open my eyes and find myself in front of my old apartments.

I look up to all the floors, this place is doing so much better then when I left. I walk to my apartment with Nico following. Each step becomes heavier, my forsaken place, I never thought I'd come back. I actually planed on never coming back, it's my forsaken place. I look forward and I'm right in front of the door. I look to the right and see a big rock, I pick it up and under it I see the key. Thank the gods it's still there, I kinda put it there before I left.

I put the key into the lock, slowly turning it I hear a click. I take a deep breath, and open it. I look inside and the place is cleaned, the smell is replaced with the sweet smell of cookies. I hear foot steps around the corner, a little head pokes out of the kitchen. "Mom," he says. "Yes?" a woman replies from the kitchen. "Um, there's people in our living room." He says, he looks at me and I smile. He smiles back, The woman from the kitchen walks out and freezes as she sees me, "_____?"

I am a little confused, I've smelt those cookies before I have no idea where though. I've seen this woman in dreams, those kind of dreams where you wake up and start crying for no reason. Also the little boy kind of looks like me, "M-Mom?" I finally ask. She quickly sprints over to me and tightly hugs me, I hug back. When she finally let's go I look over to 'Little me' and ask, "Who is this?" He looks over to mom and she nods, "I'm Luke (your last name)." He says confident. I froze, I couldn't move, I was about to break down but right now I couldn't not in front of my brother.

I think Nico knew I was about to cry because that's when he introduced him self, "Hi ____'s mom I'm Nico, ____'s friend." My mom smiled and put her hand out to shake, Nico shook it and looked over to me. I smiled reassuringly, I'm good enough for now. I look over to Luke and smile, "I'm you older sister." He runs over and hugs me, from size he seems 5 or 6. I look over to my mom and I think she got what I was asking, 'Is he a demigod?' She slowly nods and I smile, I mouth, 'Apollo?' and she smiles and that's the only answer I needed.

Luke, Son of Apollo. It doesn't sound right to me, I mean of course it doesn't! My brother is blonde, just like Luke. That makes it even harder to deal with it. I look down to my brother who was currently on my lap, out of the blue he ask, "____? Do you play Mythomaigic?" I smile I've played once. "No, not really but I know someone who does." I look over to Nico, I know he doesn't play anymore not ever seance Bianca, but deep inside I know he still wants to play. Nico pulls out some cards, I knew he still had some! "Lets go play." Nico said and they ran off to Luke's room.

I look to my mom, "Same god mom? It's rare for that." She just nods, "Also there's something else. Um, your father came with another god one day. Your brother is blessed." I look at her in confusion, why won't she tell me? "Who was he blessed by mom?" I ask. "Your brother was blessed by Hermes a little over a year ago." I sit there about to cry again, "Did he say why?" I choke out. She nodded, "He said because of something that happened to you, it was meant for you to bring him to camp, to restore something his son did for you."

I couldn't move, I was in no mood to even lift a finger. "Does he know? About the gods?" I ask. She sighs, "He knows the stories, he just doesn't know they're real. He's already been practicing with a bow and arrows, he's good." she said. "Am I supposed to bring him to camp?" I ask, my mom looks down to the ground, "Yes but not now, when your done with this war your father told me about. Promise me one thing _____." I look at her, "Anything, what is it?" She smiles and looks to the hallway, "Don't dwell on old actions, only look to the present. Do what's right for all those you care about." That's when Nico came out with Luke, "_____, we have to go." I look out and see the sun is about to set. "Okay, I'll come back another time. I promise," I look over to Luke. "Be good for mom." I say, "Okay!" he ran back to his room. I give my mom one last hug and I look around, this place is where I grew up, I almost can't believe it. It's so much different.

I look over to Nico and we step outside, I grab his arm again and we shadow travel. All those souls whispering for help, for loved ones. It got to me, when it ended I said bye to Nico and walked to my cabin. Once in there I dropped my backpack and threw myself on my bed. I fell asleep like that, right into haunting, memory, dreams.

A/N WOW! I actually wrote another chapter in the same week. I am sad now, I can't believe I did this to myself. P-Percy? Where are you? Oh that's right to busy teaching sword play classes and being in meetings. Gods, why are you so busy! The reader kind of needs you right now. Gods he's never around when you need him, literally. Anyways! I hope you enjoyed! ~Jewels