Worries

Your P.O.V.
---------------------------------------------
I walk up and look around the cabin, everyone's still sleeping. I get up and walk around the camp, I don't see why not. After a while of just walking around more people wake up and start heading to the dinning pavilion for breakfast.

I follow everyone to the pavilion and sit at the Apollo table. I look down to my food and I eat a few bites, after that dream how could I be hungry? I look and see everyone look happy, I wish I didn't have that dream. I would of have been fine just like everyone else!

I look over to the Aphrodite table and see Selina talking to her sister, Valerie. They look happy, gods I wish everyone was this happy at camp right now. With the war going on, I'm glad people still are happy. I smile and just sacrifice the rest of my food to the gods.

After sacrificing I head to the big house, I need to tell Chiron about my dream still. That image haunts me every time I close my eyes. That stupid gold box, I hate it. I look up to see Chiron and Mr.D playing pinochle. "Chiron?" I ask not wanting to interrupt and be rude. "Why yes, _____?" He asks as he looks at to me, "I had this dream, and I think it's important to the war." I say looking down to the floor. At this point even Mr.D has stopped playing to listen. "Explain everything that happened in your dream ____." I explain everything, Chiron has very slight surprise on his face and Mr.D is fully shocked. I honestly thought he stopped listening.

"_____, that was very helpful. Now could you go find Percy and tell him that we need a head counselor meeting." Chiron asked. I nod my head yes and walk off to find Percy. I mean, now that I found that Chris is the spy I can relax for a little and do whatever, right?

I knock on Cabin 3's door and wait for an answer. The door opens, "Oh hey ____." I look up to see his sea green eyes looking at me. I smile, "Hey Percy. Um... Chiron is looking for you. He's calling a cabin counselor meeting." His big happy smile shrinks, "Oh okay, I'll just go get everyone else." He walks out of the cabin and closes the door behind him, then walks to the other cabins. Gods, I wish that we could just hang out like we used to.

Percy's P.O.V.
-----------------------------------------------
I gather every cabin counselor, I just wish that _____ and I can hang out. I walk to the big house and gather around the 'meeting' tennis table. I wait for everyone to gather around so we could just get this meeting over with. The final counselor walked in followed by Chiron. Chiron started the meeting with a thank you for coming, then he starting talking about the war. He talked about Kronos and then he went on and _____ came up in the conversation. I popped up slightly from slouching.

I started listing more, "I've received information from _____, she had a dream of Kronos. We all know that Luke's grave was disturbed and now we are 100% sure Kronos and his army did it. We believe campers have joined his army, Chris Rodriguez for example has joined." I look around the table to see responses, everyone looked a little shocked, Clarisse the most. She looked devastated, I felt almost bad for her.

Chrion continued, "It is proven that Kronos is rising and we must stop it. So, we should send out for a quest."

Your P.O.V.
-------------------------------------------------
I went to the archery range and practiced, archery seems to calm me down and release stress. I am scared, what if Percy has to go on another quest? What if he leaves with Annabeth and ends up with her? What if he just doesn't come back? Okay, _____. Stop thinking about that stuff. I. Need. To. Stop. It. 'Please stop thinking about it.' I beg myself as I shoot the arrow and hit the bullseye.

I nock the next arrow and pull it back, "The arrow flies away. So do my worries." I whisper to myself as the arrow flies away right next to the first one. I look at the arrow and grab the next one and begin to nock it. 'Each worry that flies away. Improves my skills,' I think. I pull back the next, "One for Percy." I say as I release the arrow and watch it fly on the other side of the first one. I quickly nock the fourth one and pull it back, "One for Luke." It flies above the first arrow. "And one last one," I start as I pull back the last arrow. I breath in and out very slowly, "for camp." I release the arrow and it swiftly heads to the first one, it hits the middle and splits the first arrow in half.

I put the bow down and walk towards the target. I smile at the results, I pull them all out slowly saving the middle one last. I pull the last one out and look at it. I smile, 'I'm keeping it and hanging it by my bed.' I take the arrow and walk to my cabin, relieved from my worries.

A/N Hey there Diamondz in the rough!!! How are you doing? I'm so sorry for not updating in a long, long time! I've missed you! \(•~•)/ <<< HUG! Overall, I'm blessed for having you guys for readers. I want you to know, your all my friends! If you ever need to talk message me, don't you dare hesitate! Don't be like Percy and not talk to me please. I also would like to tell you I'm leaving to go to California with my dad tonight and won't be coming back till Tuesday. I'm going to cry because I feel horrible. Please don't forget that I'm always here for you. I will try my hardest to post again today, and I can't post again because I still need to pack. Thank you if you read this, if you did, comment, 'Serious Meeting of Tennis.' I'll know you read this and that you care! ^_^ ~Jewels