First Day

Your P.O.V.
-----------------------------
I walked into the school, up to the front desk. I smile to the lady at the front desk, "Good morning," I start with, "I was told that my schedule would be up here an-" She scoots a piece of paper to me cutting me off, "This is your schedule. Get to class and don't be late." She snaps as she blows a bubble out of her gum. Her light brown hair sticks out of her bun framing her face holding her dark colored glasses. The glasses are covering her hazel eyes that have a hatred look into them. I walk off and greated on the way to class.

Trying to walk down the filled hallway, at the end of the hallway there's a girl looking over to me. I could make out her red curly hair, her jeans with paint splatters. Maybe she could help me find my class. I push through the morning crowds and make my way to the end of the hallway. Pushing pass the last person i make it to the red-head. I lightly tap on her shoulder, "Excuse me." Her head turns to look at me, "___?! When did you get here?" she wraps me in a hug while I take a quick second to process what just happened. "Rachel!" I quickly hug her back in response. "I just got back in with my mom. I didn't think you went here." Rachel is our oracle at camp, she's also a close friend of mine. "Well I'll show you to your first class which will be your homeroom," she grabs my schedule, "Also I see you met Andrea. She hates her job so don't take it personally."

Rachel looks over my schedule and tells me that we have two classes together, English and math. English is our homeroom/first class and math is our third. I have science instead of P.E. unlike Rachel's schedule. At 11:45 is when we get lunch and today we have presentations instead of classes. We all pile into the Gym and listen to the boring lecture, Rachel looks over to the gym door that opens every once in a while but no one will come in. She finally pats my lap and goes to check it out not saying anything. I get up quickly following her, I hear footsteps from the music room. I walk over and slightly open the door, Rachel is in a corner hiding and... Is that? It's Percy coming to save the day and kill two emposi.

 He slashes at one and it turns into dust, he tries to slash the other one but it doesn't seem affected. She ended up escaping, I think. I walk away, I mean sure he's my boyfriend but he should be on a quest to prevent this whole war and not hanging out with his girlfriend. I quickly walk away from the music room and outside to hide next to the building. Percy walked out, probably going to continue his quest and Rachel comes out with him. "Go save the world," Rachel says and gives him a quick peck on the li- Wait! What!?!? She kissed him on the lips! That's MY job! I thought th- I didn't tell her... That's right, i didn't want everyone to know and I forgot to tell Rachel.

The school bell rings signaling that school is over, Percy leaves and Rachel walks home. I drag all my stuff back to my mom's apartment, I unlock the door and push it open to have a nice sweet aroma of freshly baked cookies greet me. I walk in and throw my bag into the room, walking out into the living room I notice a note laying under the plate of cookies. I grab the note along with a cookie, 'I'll be home soon. I went to buy food and I took Logan with me. Enjoy some cookies and we'll see you soon _____.' I place the note from my mother back onto the table and take a bite into my cookie. Standing up I decide to do something with my life instead of sitting here eating all the cookies. I grab my mom's laptop and flip it over, I learned a trick from my friend in cabin 9.

I find my bag from camp and pull out a little bag of computer chips, each is no smaller than a crumb and they stick. I pull out one and take out the fan on my mother's laptop. I gently place the chip onto the fan and put it back into place. Waiting for the laptop to power on I grab another cookie. After i took the second/last bite into the cookie the computer was finished powering on. I click to the top of the page and type in, "YouTube." When the page loads I type into the search box, "Am I Wrong Nico & Vinz" I click onto the first video that pops up, which happened to have the lyrics on screen. The video starts and I sing to the lyrics that pop up on the screen.

"Am I wrong for thinking out the box from where I stay?
Am I wrong for saying that I choose another way?

I ain't tryna do what everybody else doing
Just cause everybody doing what they all do
If one thing I know, I'll fall but I'll grow
I'm walking down this road of mine, this road that I call home

So am I wrong
For thinking that we could be something for real?
Now am I wrong
For trying to reach the things that I can't see?

But that's just how I feel,
That's just how I feel
Trying to reach the things that I can't see

Am I tripping for having a vision?
My prediction: I'mma be on the top of the world

Walk your walk and don't look back, always do what you decide
Don't let them control your life, that's just how I feel
Fight for yours and don't let go, don't let them compare you, no
Don't worry, you're not alone, that's just how we feel

Am I wrong (am I wrong)
For thinking that we could be something for real?
(oh yeah yeah yeah oh)
Now am I wrong (am I wrong)
For trying to reach the things that I can't see?
(oh yeah yeah yeah yeah)

But that's just how I feel,
That's just how I feel
Trying to reach the things that I can't see

If you tell me I'm wrong, wrong
I don't wanna be right, right
If you tell me I'm wrong, wrong
I don't wanna be right
[2x]

Am I wrong
For thinking that we could be something for real?
Now am I wrong
For trying to reach the things that I can't see?

But that's just how I feel,
That's just how I feel
Trying to reach the things that I can't see

So am I wrong (am I wrong)
For thinking that we could be something for real?
(oh yeah yeah yeah oh)
Now am I wrong (am I wrong)
For trying to reach the things that I can't see?
(oh yeah yeah yeah yeah)

But that's just how I feel,
That's just how I feel
Trying to reach the things that I can't see"

As the song ends the door lock starts to twist, Logan walks in and sees me on the couch, "Hi ___!" I place the laptop next to me and stand up to greet the little guy, "Hey Logan!" I wrap him into a big hug and smile to my mom, "Hi mom." She smiles to me, "Hey ___. I would ask you how your day was but I remember hating that question when I was your age." I nod, thank the gods I have her as a mom and not a normal mom. I sit on the couch with the laptop and Logan sits with me, "What song are you listening to now?" he asks me. I rub my chin and grin when I get an idea, "It's a suprise. Close your eyes." He places his hands over his eyes and tightly closes his eyes, "No pecking!" I say to him. I quickly type in the name and almost die laughing when the video comes on and Logan starts singing it.

A/N Hi :3 How's it going? I'm TO happy right now, I got a laptop for an early birthday present and i updated my phone to IOS 8 last night! Any who how was this chapter? I love puting songs in my chapters! I wanna see if you guys can guess what song is going to start off next chapter, its the song that Logan is singing. Comment what you guess. I will try to update again soon, next chapter I'll put you name in the chapter if you got it right! See you diamondz in the rough soon! ~Jewels