34. Life Can Crumble To Pieces In Less Than A Second

vote/comment/like/tweet

sorry it's so short. I'll try to upload more soon.

Enjoy!!!!:)

I looked up at the sky through the trees. It was pink and grey. The way it always looked when the sun decided it was time for a good night's rest.  Black dots began to appear in the sky. I figured that they were birds until I looked away from the sky and they were still there. I wiggled my toes and fingers trying not to become numb like the previous time. I stretched my legs and bent my arms. The wind blew my hair around my face. My body shook violently. I tried to get up, but collapsed on the ground. I tried to get up again. I succeeded this time.

I didn't care what Trey said. I was going to do what I wanted to do and I wanted to touch him. I really didn't get to last time because my body had went into shock. The only thing I got to feel was his arms wrapped around me. God to feel those butterflies that he gave me was amazing.

"Trey" I shouted. I had this little theory that if I called his name he would come. I don't know why. I just remember last time saying his name and he appeared.

I grabbed the jacket that I had brought with me and eased it on. I felt like I was in a state where I Could touch Trey but I didn't want to go too far to where I loss capability of what my body did.

"Mya what the hell? Didn't I tell you not to do this shit anymore." He said approaching me. I zipped my jacket up and walked closer to him.

I brushed my hand against his and I felt the heat radiating off of him instead of the cold. I felt the outline of his hand. I grabbed his hand and it was amazing. I placed both my hands in his.

"Don't be mad Trey" I told him as tears streamed down my face. I was just so happy that I could touch and feel him. It was like the best feeling in the world. My heart ached to touch him to hold him. I undid my hand from his. I brushed my hand against his cheek feeling the skin that I longed to touch. He brushed a piece of hair that had blown into my face and tucked it behind my ear. He placed his hand on my neck. I inched my face closer to his hesitantly. I didn't want any of this to disappear. I didn't want him to end up just vanishing from my eyes. I placed my lips against his. Sparks shot between us. A tingling sensation ran all throughout my body. He moved his lips against mine. I had missed this so much and it just felt so good to have it happen again. I was getting that second chance that most lovers that were separated never got. I don't care what Trey thought. I wasn't going to lose it. I rubbed my tongues against his lips asking for entrance. He gladly gave it to me kissing me more fiercely and grabbing my face with both of his hands. I kissed him back the same way. It was so intense, so much need in the kiss. I needed him. I couldn't live without him and he knew that.

We broke away from the kiss both of us breathless. He wiped the tears that still streamed down my face away with his thumbs. I buried my face into his chest wrapping my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around me running his hands through my hair.

"I love you so much Trey" I muttered into his chest.

"I love you too Mya" He stated. "You have to get out of this cold though. I can feel it. I can feel your heart beat slowing down. You just are not noticing it." He told me.

"I don't care Trey, it can stop if it wants" I replied.