19. Life Can Crumble To Pieces in Less Than A Second

okay so heres a new chappie. I havent edited it or looked over it so excuse all mistakes.I hope you like it, by the way some najor drama is going to start happening soon. So i think the next few chapters will be pretty intense, so i cant wait to get those uploaded,

anywasy ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trey's POV

I looked over at Mya who had fallen asleep on me a long time ago. Some passenger seat driver she was. I sighed in relief as I turned into out neighborhood. We were almost home and I was glad. I was so tired. It was lie midnight and we had school the next day. Most likely I probably wouldn't be going again. I pulled into my driveway and parked the car. I grabbed my key and put them in my pocket as I waled to the other side of the car. I opened the door careful not to cause Mya to fall out the car even though that would be hilarious. I slipped one arm under her legs and the other behind her back as I lifted her up. I pushed the door closed with my foot and walked up to my front door. I twisted the knob and it was open. I walked in and all the lights were on. I walked into the living room and my mom and Mya's ma were sitting on the couch.

"Thank god" I heard ma mutter as she caught a glimpse of me and Mya.

"Trey where the hell have yall been" My mom asked.

"Umm we just went riding" I told them.

"Why haven't any of you answered your phones. We were worried sick especially about Mya" she said.

"I don't know where my phone is at. It's somewhere in the car." I told them I tool a better look at Mya's ma. Her face was streasked with tears.

"Ma I'm sorry, I should have called our something" I said waling over to her. I layed Mya down on the couch and she awoke in the process.

"Why is it so bright" she said opening her eyes. She looked around and noticed her mom's condition.

"Mom what's wrong" She asked.

" I was just worried about you honey. Why didn't you call me?" she asked.

"Mom I totally forgot. I'm so sorry. It wont happen again" she replied. " I'm sorry mom" she said walking over to her and giving her a hug.

"I'm sorry ma it won't happen again. I promise" I told her. She nodded her head.

"Come on Mya we should go home and get some sleep" Ma said to Mya.

"Ok" Mya said. She came up to me and embraced me in a hug. " Thanks Trey I had fun" she said.

"Me too " I replied.

She walked over to my mom.

"I'm sorry I worried you" she said.

"it's okay Mya go home and get some rest" I walked them to their front door and came back home. My Mom was waiting inside.

"So where did yall really go" she asked.

"We went riding" I replied " It was like a mini road trip" I told her.

"Oh like a date thing. Are you and Mya more than friends Trey?" She asked.

"What mom no, were are just friends." I told her

"Are you sure" she asked.

"I think I would know if we were more than friend wouldn't I" I said .

"Yea well I was just asking" she said.

"Well I'm about to go to sleep. I'll talk to you tomorrow" I told her. She nodded and I left and went off to bed.

Mya's POV