15. Life Can Crumble To Pieces in Less Than A Second

okay so im like about to be late for school trying to upload a freaking chappie lol

so vote/comment/fan if you havent

it wasn't edited lat all not in any kind of way so excuse mistakes

enjoy

I woke up the next morning inside Trey's arms. I was so glad he stayed and didn't leave me because last night I was a mess. I turned around to face him. He was still asleep. His hair was messed up and I could hear him breathing. I turned back around and removed myself from the bed, I went into the bathroom. Gosh, I looked a mess. I decided on taking a shower.

I stepped out of the tub onto the cold tile floor. I grabbed a towel from the shelf and wrapped it around my body and entered my room. Trey lay on the bed just staring up at the ceiling.

"Hey" I said interrupting his thoughts.

"Hey, you alright?" he questioned.

"Yea," I said as I grabbed some clothes out my drawer and walked back into the bathroom to put them on.

I walked back into my room and Trey was now sitting upright on my bed.

"So do you know when your mom is supposed to be coming back?" Trey asked me.

"No," I stated

"You want to come over to my place so I can take a shower and stuff and then we can go grab something to eat?" he asked

"Yea Sure," I said grabbing a jacket and some shoes to put on. We walked over to Trey's place. I sat and waited on his bed while he was in the shower. I was on the verge of falling asleep when I heard the bathroom door open.

"Are you falling asleep on me?" he asked.

"No, I was just resting my eyes." I stated. He laughed as he pulled a shirt over his head and slipped on some shoes.

"You ready?" he asked. I nodded and got up from the bed and headed down to his car.

After we finished eating we came back to my house. Mom was still not home so I decided on calling her, but I got no answer.

"I don't think she's coming home tonight." I muttered to Trey. "But ummm it's okay I'll be find you can go home" I lied but I didn't want him to have to babysit me.

"Are you kidding you bout had a heart attack last night. You think I'm going to leave you, come on My you should know me better than that, even if your mom was here I would still probably insist on staying with you." he said. I smiled.

"Thanks Tre-Tre." I said using my childhood nickname for him.

"No problem My-My." he said doing the same. I laughed.

"So what do you want to do on this uneventful day?"He asked. I thought about it for a moment.

"Let's just stay in and watch movies," I told him "Is there anything better to do?" I asked

"Nope!" he said. "Watching movies it is."

I woke up the next morning on the couch inside of Trey's arms. We must have fallen asleep while watching movies. I maneuvered my way out of his arms without waking him, I got up and went in the kitchen mom was sitting there eating a bagel.

"So just best friends huh?" she said/questioned.

"Mom let's not do this again. He just spent the night because you weren't here." I told her.

"Of course he did." She said just as Trey walked in.

"Good Morning," he said

"Good Morning Trey" she stated " But anyways Mya if you and Trey are having sex just make sure you're being safe." My head snapped in her direction so fast that it could have broken. My face had to be blood red.