Konoha' Destruction part 3

No One's P.O.V.

At Minato's compound

Mito was considered on a prodigy to both her parents and the entire village. They believed that she is the Child of Prophecy, that will defeat the evil that's brought upon the village. Minato has ordered every Jonin, who are specialized in certain skills, to train her, which they happily did. Mito was the strongest kunoichi in Konoha, much to her parent's happiness. Mito looks ready to defeat the demon on the outside, but felt very different on the inside. What the village doesn't know, is that she feels conflicted about this. She doesn't hate Naruto, but she doesn't love him either. How can she love someone, she barely knows even if her parents hid this information from her. The truth is, she envys him. How many genin can have their first C-rank mission become an A-rank mission? How many genin can go up against a member of the Seven swordsmen of the mist and survive? How many genin can defeat a jinchuriki? How many genins can saved countries that were ruled by a tyrant? All of that was Naruto. Even though she's jealous, she respects him. She was trained and pampered, but he struggled since birth and now look at him. He single handedly destroy a village that survived and won three great wars and all she's doing is staying inside and watch her father's village be destroyed. She's thinking that if she should join her brother or do what her parent's trained her to do and kill her brother. Should she protect a village, she doesn't care for or will she kill someone she envy's. As she sits down, she began to debate on what side she should choose. Brother or Parent's. After a few minutes, she made her decision. She got up and changed into her outfit.

(I don't own this image, it belongs to the original artist

(I don't own this image, it belongs to the original artist.)

Once she got changed, she picked her headband and wrapped it around her head. As she's walking to the door, she picked up a sword that was custom made for her. It's a different version of the Kusanagi Orochimaru had. 

(I don't own this image and it has the Uzumaki and Namikaze clan symbol

(I don't own this image and it has the Uzumaki and Namikaze clan symbol.)

Once she picks up her sword, she went out and sees nothing but chaos. Without a second thought, she immidiently ran with her sword ready.

With Naruto and Kabuto.

Kabuto is dodging attacks from Naruto's dark powers. He already lost some chakra trying to make him unconscious to study his body.