The Battle of Earth part 1

It's been at 3 months since Naruto's alliance with the rest of the 5 main villages against Konohagakure. Apparently Konoha have decided to come out of hiding now2. They have decided to send spies to all other villages, but they haven't had any reports back. Naruto decided to first help out Iwagakure first since they still have a grudge on what Minato did during the 3rd Great Ninja War. His revenge against Konoha begins.

Naruto P.O.V

After my agreement with the other villages, I first headed to Iwa to train on my earth techniques. I had Rok-ko with me to help train the Iwa nins. This lasted for at least 2 months until they all learn the special techniques. I told them that this was necessary since these aren't really jutsus. I told them how Konoha has the Sharigan so they'll copy whatever attacks we throw at them. That got them to stop and think since the Tsuchikage told me how Iwa is very arrogant even though he hates admitting it. 

During my time here, I managed to befriend lots of people, such as Akatsuchi, Kurotsuchi, and Onoki. Getting Along with Kurotsuchi was a bit difficult at first but I manage to do it when we spared against each other. Akatsuchi was easy since the big guy has a good heart. The Old man though was much more stubborn than Kurotsuchi but I manage to do it. I was now a Shinobi from Iwa so I changed my outfit. 

( I don't own this Image)

Rok-ko and I were treated like saviors since I was able to boost up Iwagakure military. The Tsuchikage made a festival to help Honor Rok-ko since he and the rest of his village believe that He is the "Will of the Stone." That made Rok-ko a very happy mask. So was I since Kurotsuchi and I went on a date that day.

Thanks to my support, Onoki decided to train me in his Particle style. It took me at least 4 weeks to master it which help shock him a lot. I also master every Earth Technique Iwa has including the Explosion release. Again Thanks to Kurama's and Rok-ko's training. 

My fox summons have reported me that there has been numerous Anbu and Ne Spies heading to Iwa so I decided to talk to the Tsuchikage about it.

Naruto: "Tsuchikage- sama, we have a problem."

Onoki: *Stops doing paperwork* "What is it?"

Naruto: "We have some spies around. All from Konoha including Danzo's damn Root Anbu."

Onoki: "Hmm Where did you find this information."

Naruto: " I can summon foxes which makes them very good for spying since they play tricks. I left a few of them in Konoha, and from what I found out, Minato and the rest of the council decided to come out by sending spies. "

Onoki: "Damn bastards."

Naruto: "Yes but thanks to Rok-ko, all of them have been captured and taken into custody. All are Jounins and half of them are from root."

Onoki: " I see. What are we going to do with them."

Naruto: "Thanks to our BEDROCK anbu (Made it up), we conducted that 3 platoons of Jounin and Chunin's are coming to invade Tsuchi No Kuni. "

Onoki: "Damn it."

Naruto: "I believe that we should call a meeting with the Shinobi council. The 4th Great Ninja War is happening."

Time Skip

The Tsuchikage called the meeting with the Shinobi council and they came along with the Elder of Iwagakure. I told them that Konoha is coming for a surprise attack on the village. We then decided to plan out how we are going to counterattack.

Random Jounin: " What are going to do ?"

Naruto: "We found out that they'll be marching around the village."

Onoki: "So that means that they'll be crossing Ishi No Kuni."

Naruto: "Exactly. We know that there's a town there so I need Tsuchikage- sama to send a message to the mayor and tell them to evacuate now since that's going to be a battlefield. They can come here for protection. Genins to high Chunins will stay and protect the village while all Jounins, Anbu, Tsuchikage-sama, Roshi, Han, Rok-ko, and I will face the incoming enemy. They'll be sending so very well-known Jounin's such as Hatake Kakashi and Sarutobi Asuma. "

Onoki: "That will be the plan until further instructions. What about the Prisoner."

Naruto: *Evil Smirk* "They'll be used as a message."

Onoki: "HaHaha nice idea gaki."

Naruto: " Everyone remember to your masks, we want to strike fear in Konoha. I'll discussed our plan with Rok-ko. " They all nodded and the meeting was adjourned. 

Meanwhile In Konoha

Konoha is getting ready to attack Iwa since they believe that they'll lose again ever since the 3rd great ninja war. Minato was infront of 3 platoons to give out his speech.

Minato: "Listen up, Konoha has become the weakest of the 5 great village and we will not stand for that. Konoha will become the strongest and we will do that by war. All of you men and women here in front of me will go and invade Iwagakure. You will go throught Ishi No Kuni to give them a surprise attack. Once you do that kill that old bastard Onoki and take their Jinchuriki's to become our weapons. Remember to fight for Konoha. Now go and make Konoha proud!"

After he said that, they cheered. The one's leading this attack is Kakashi and Yamato. They will make sure that they succeed this invasion. With 200 Shinobi's in each platoon, they'll believe that they will win. 

Though they are about to regret their assumption when they'll be returned in bodybags.

Alright the war has begun and I know you've been waiting to see Konoha's destruction. I'm starting this from the game with Rok-ko first and the rest is next. I know that it's a bit short but hey atleast i'm updating. Anyway's Highschool dxd is next get ready. Artist out. Ja Ne.