Kitsune no Naruto vs Densetsu no Sannin

Naruto P.O.V.

After I defeated the last of the Akatsuki, I have just been informed by the elementals that the three sannin are at Ame's bridge. It's time to get rid of unwanted guests from MY village. They will all meet their deaths by my hands.

Wa-Wa: "They're walking at the bridge, heading to the village. It's best to intercept them at the gates."

Naruto: "Agree, it will be a surprise for them that the Amekage is dead and a new one has been elected."

Rok-ko: "This will be the day, both the Akatsuki and the Sannin die!" 

Naruto: "Got that right." We all teleported to the gates.

As I'm standing with the elementals in the clouds, I see three figures, all cover in hooded robes to protect themselves from the rain and all have smirks on their faces. Seems that they haven't noticed me thanks to the respirator on my face. They can't see the evil smirk on my face.

Jiraiya: "We're here to see Pain about our alliance between Konoha and the Akatsuki."

Naruto: "Sorry to inform you, but the Akatsuki is disbanded as all members except one were all killed earlier."

Tsunade: "What?!"

Orochimaru: "Who were the ones that killed them?"

Naruto: "They were all killed by one man. His name is Uzumaki Naruto." I said with a smirk.

All: "WHAT!?"

Tsunade: "That gaki killed them!?"

Jiraiya: "Where is he right now?!"

Naruto: "He is closer then you think."

Orochimaru: "What do you mean?" 

Naruto: "I mean by this!" I threw some shurikens at them, making them jumped back.

Jiraiya: "What are you doing, do you want to mess up this alliance with your village?!"

Naruto: "Oh, I'm making sure that this alliance doesn't happen with MY village, Ero-sennin." I said with an evil smirk.

Tsunade: "You! Naruto!"

Naruto: "Hello to you as well, baa-chan."

Orochimaru: "You killed the Akatsuki? Impossible."

Naruto: "Please, I'm Uzumaki Naruto. I've done many impossible things, but lying isn't me."

Jiraiya: "That headband and respirator." He said as points at the two items.

Naruto: "That's right Ero-sennin. I'm a shinobi and now the Amekage of Amegakure no Sato."

Tsunade: "You? A kage? Now that's hilarious." She said in a smug tone.

Naruto: "You three? Still alive? That's hilarious. Not for long!" As said as I said that, purple lighting struck near them, causing them to jump back. The elementals were now near me.

Orochimaru: "Those masks? They're the elementals."

Py-Ro: "Seems we have to kill a slug, toad, and snake. I wonder who would die first."

Jiraiya: "The person who will die is Naruto, and you four will be our weapons."

Naruto: "We'll see about that. *handsign* "I hope fighting me will bring you memories, especially with this." In my hands was a deadly looking kusarigama.

" In my hands was a deadly looking kusarigama