Fight Fire with Fire part 2

Naruto's P.O.V.

We just got a word from our spies and our WIND anbu that Minato, Jiraiya, The squads of anbu, and the 3 elders have just arrived in Kaze No Kuni. We are ready for them and have Suna nins all over the village, just in case their anbu tried to sneak their way into the village. During the week, most of our forces were practicing the Shakuton Release. I was able to master it thanks to Kurama and Py-ro. Unfortunately, there wasn't much jutsus with the kekkai genkai, so we only trained on what we learned, but I was able to create some new styles with this. We also managed to create a bond with Gaara and Shukaku, just like me and Kurama.

FlashBack

 I was in the middle of the desert creating lakes and land to grow crops, since water is sacred in Suna and it makes it harder for the farmers to grow food. It's going very well thanks to Mokuton and high water release from Kurama, Rok-ko, and Wa,wa. As I'm creating another lake, Kurama began to talk to me. 

Kurama: "Hey kit, there's something I want to talk about."

Naruto: "Sure give me a minute."

 I stop on what I was doing and began to set down and meditate. I open eyes to see a lush forest with high trees and Sakura blossoms. I began walking until a I see Kurama with the seal as a collar. He seemed to be laying down in the soft grass. Lazy Fox.

Naruto: "I'm here, what is it that you wanted to talk about?"

Kurama: "I've been wondering since you managed to befriend the jinchurikis and bijuus from Iwa and Kiri, I believe that since Gaara is your best friend, we should help create a bond between him and Shukaku, just like us. Who knows he might let him summon the Tanukis since they haven't had a summoner in centuries. "

Naruto: "Hmm, I guess it could be possible, kami knows that it's one of the problems that is causing Gaara to not sleep. Alright let's go talk to him."

Once I left my mindscape, I started walking to Gaara's office. On the way there, lot's of civilians and shinobi who were greeting at me with smiles on their face. Thanks to me and Py-ro-sama, we managed to boost the village. They no longer need to worry about livestock or agriculture since with the lakes and lands I'm creating, is helping them a lot. The shinobi's are getting stronger with Py-ro's fire abilities, and my wind training thanks to Lo-lo. I finally made it to the Kazekage's office. It seems that Gaara is doing the paperwork as usual.

Naruto: "Looks like it's everyday with you and that damn paperwork."

Gaara: "Yes, though it is forunate for Shukaku to not let me sleep, so that it gives me time to do it. "

Naruto: "About that, there's something I wanted to talk to you about."

Gaara: "Oh and what's that?"

Naruto: "Kurama and I decided that you and Shukaku need to bond as one, just like us."

Gaara: "You are aware that, you're asking me to make friends with a being that made me into a monster as a child, have my own father tried to control me, and have the villagers fear me."

Naruto: "Yes, I know it something that you'll never expected to hear, but if I can create a bond with the powerful bijuu, then so can you."

Gaara: "... We will see if he agrees." I just nodded after that.

Naruto: "Very well, let's begin why we have the time."

Flashback ends

It was a bit difficult at first since the first thing Shukaku wanted to do was try to kill us, but Kurama was able to talk some sense into him. Just like me, Gaara decided to altered the seal into a collar also. Changed the scenery from a sewer to a  nice forest with bamboo trees and some sand areas, and as a token for this Shukaku decided to let him sign the Tanuki contract. Once we got back to his office, I told Gaara on how to handle the paperwork, which was creating some shadow clones. After a few seconds of silent, he gave some forbidden winds jutsus from the Kazekage vault, went to his desk, then knocked out with him snoring loudly, leaving me to sweat drop. Anyway like all villages, I'm changed my outfit. Apparently, thanks to my help in boosting the village, I've been getting a lot of gold from the villagers that specialize in precious metals. So now I wear a golden neck collar with blue fabric stripes and the Suna symbol engraved on it with no shirt, white pants with a white fabric on the waist, bandages with golden bracers around my arms, wrists, waist and ankles, navy shinobi sandals and a golden color fabric flap with a fox symbol.

 So now I wear a golden neck collar with blue fabric stripes and the Suna symbol engraved on it with no shirt, white pants with a white fabric on the waist, bandages with golden bracers around my arms, wrists, waist and ankles, navy shinobi sandal...

(I don't own this image, it's own by KazameNiko, add some white shinobi close-toe shoes, a fox symbol on the cat symbol, and ignore the bandages on the face, the headband, and blue pigmentation on the eyes.)

After I was seen walking with my new outfit, many looked at me like if I'm a pharaoh. The women looked at me with lust, so it was a bit uncomfortable walking around. I finally made it to the office and see the Sabaku siblings, Baki, Maki, and the elders Chiyo and Ebizo. Once they looked at me, the men and elders looked at me with wide eyes and the two kunoichi looked at me with blushes on their faces.

Kankuro: "Too think that you were the same orange-wearing squirt from back then to this powerful shinobi."

Naruto: "Times are changing and we are at war with a village who won those three great ninja war. That's why I have our friend to train your shinobis since we know that we needed a boost against Konoha's so called 'powerful' fire jutsus. They can't fight against the fire god."

?????: "Ohhh the fire god, what a nice title for a being like me." Said a voice from right behind me. Said a voice behind me. Everyone but me looked to see who said.

Naruto: "Good thing that you came here for the plan, Py-ro-sama."

Py-ro: "Well as soon as I heard that they arrived, I just had to come here."

Gaara: "That's good now we all agreed on the plan, so Naruto go through it one more time."

Naruto: "Yes. Now listen up, As soon as they arrived, We are going to have our shinobi's be hiding around the village. I can tell that they'll bring some ANBU to infiltrate the village. Once we take Namikaze, Jiraiya, and the Elders to the council chambers, we will deal with the ANBU first. Once we get the signal that they have been dealt with, we take care of them in the chambers. We made sure that the civilians have been taken to the shelters to avoid them being in caught in the crossfire. Py-ro-sama will come to make sure they believe the fire god will come to 'help' a village from Hi no Kuni. Once I made sure to arrive there, the battle begins with them trying to capture me and Gaara to be their weapons, that's when we intercept them. With us winning, Konoha becomes even more weaker with them dead. Remember to not be cocky, they're know as the strongest village for a reason. Make sure to wear Py-ro-sama masks. Agreed?"

All: "Agreed."

Naruto: "Well, then Py-ro-sama, let's show then not to mess with the Fire God."

Py-ro: "Yes, now then my sand-loving friends, let's begin." *Laughs evil a bit.*

ALL RIGHT GUYS, STORY HAS BEEN UPDATED FINALLY. SORRY THAT I'M A BIT LATE, I WAS BUSY BUT IT'S FINALLY BEEN UPATED. REMEMBER GUYS BOTH THE RWBY AND NARUTO STORY IS ALMOST COMPLETED TO STAY TUNED FOR THAT. ANYWAYS HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THE UPDATE. ARTIST OUT, JA NE.