Amegakure under new leadership part 4

Naruto P.O.V.

After taking care of Deidara and Kakuzu, I then head to the second strongest pair of the Akatsuki. The Elementals are behind me, since I'm going to need their help against Itachi and Kisame. I'm not cocky to think that I'll be able to handle them alone. I found them at the other side of the rain village, both waiting for me. 

Kisame: *grins* "Do you really believe that you can defeat us, Kyuubi-gaki?"

Itachi: "It's best for you to give up, Naruto-kun."

Naruto: *Scoffs* "The destruction of Konoha is already too far for me to give up fools. I'll take over this village and bring it to the top as the strongest village in the nations. Konoha will be destroy by my hands and everyone, especially your little brother, will die." This anger Itachi a bit.

Kisame: *Takes out Samehada* "We'll see about that, gaki." He then ran at me with shark skin.

I brought up my umbrella and blocked it. Py-ro summons a huge fireball at Kisame's back, but it was counter by Itachi's fireball jutsu. 

Itachi: "Let's see how strong these Elementals are."

Lo-Lo: "Ho, look at this boys. Another Uchiha and a strong one too."

Rok-ko: "Finally, a strong Uchiha!"

Py-ro: "Let's see if you can handle my fire, Uchiha."

As they battle Itachi, I was having a sword fight with my umbrella against Samehada. I can that it's trying to eat my chakra, but I have a seal on my body that stops anything from absorbing my chakra. It then begins to wiggle.

Kisame: "What's wrong?" He said in concern.

Naruto: "It can't absorbed my chakra because of this." I then pulled down my shirt a bit and he sees a Kanji tattoo for shield on my neck. "I came prepare knowing that Samehada will eventually try to absorb my chakra." 

I put my umbrella behind my back and pulled out a scroll with the kanji for Sever. It glowed and out came out Kubikiribucho.

Kisame: "Oh, so the rumors are true. You are wielding Zabuza'a sword. Let's see if your kenjutsu is stronger than that gaki's." He then ran at me and swung.

I quickly parried it to the left and kick him in the chest. I then ran at him swung to the left. He quickly brought up Samehada and blocked it, but it pushed him back a bit. Kisame now increase his speed and is swung faster and harder. I manage to block many of his attacks, but I still cut some cuts. Thinking quickly, I create a clone and it was holding Nuibari. It first ran quickly and starting swinging. As it distracts the tailless bijuu, I run up to the clones shoulder and jumped, ready to swing while my clone gets ready to impale him with a lighting chakra covered Nuibari. Kisame had no other choice, but to blocked the swung of Kubikiribucho and got himself stabbed from Nuibari. As he is getting electrocuted from the lighting, I quickly swung at his stomach, creating a large gash. He then jumped back and was panting a bit.

Kisame: "I was right. Your skills in kenjutsu does surpasses not only Zabuza's, but also that crazy skinny anbu Kushimaru. I guess you are worthy of wielding two of the seven swords, but to bad for you." His wounds are getting heal thanks to Samehada* "I was the strongest member before my defection and no other swordsman can beat me."

Naruto: "We'll about that. Once you died, I'm returning Samehada back to Kiri, so that the next generation can wield it."

Kisame: "Then come at me, Kyuubi!" *hand signs* "Suiton: Suikōdan no Jutsu" he created a shark made of water and it was heading for me.

Naruto: *Hand signs* "Raiton: Lighting Fox Jutsu" I created a fox made of lighting and it head to the water shark.

 Both jutsu's cancelled each other out, and Kisame jumped out of the smoked and swung Samehada. I quickly brought up kubikiribucho and stopped as we look eye-to-eye.