The start of the alliance

It's been 10 months since Naruto has made a deal with the Elementals. He began training under them in order to use their elemental power. He manage to get a hold of chakra paper and when he put's in his chakra, he saw that he has all five elements. This made his training much simple. Thanks to his kage bunshins, his chakra control was much better than it was before. With that done, he began learning all the new jutsus Kurama can remember. Naruto also has an amazing skill when it comes to fuinjutsus. It wasn't a surprised to him since he is an uzumaki, and they were known for that master skills in fuinjutsus. He also learned the truth about Uzushiogakure and how Konoha didn't bother to help them since they wanted take all of their powerful weapons. The good  thing is that they were stored away in a high level seal that only an uzumaki will be able to open it. The Sandaime hokage was the only one who wanted to help but it was too late since the village was completely destroy. This made him want to kill and destroy konoha even more. But he will be patient until the time is right. Speaking of Konoha, they had become a shadow of their former selves. Ever since the information of Naruto's banishment and sealing ritual, they have been hated all over the Elemental Nations. They lost everything, from their trades, their allies, to their reputation. They decided "no more mister nice guy." The village resorted to invasions, and conquering. So far they manage to conquer a few small towns since they don't have enough manpower ever since naruto's escape plan killed a big amount of their shinobis. They have been on lockdown to get their power up and anyday they will come out to conquer. Because of that, the kages of the four other villages planned a Kage Summit in Tetsu No Kuni. They hope to solve the problem about konoha. Naruto is going to talk to them since he plans on destroying the village. Let's see how it was played out.

Naruto P.O.V.

I'm on my way to the Kage summit to talk to the kages. Thanks to all the training I got from Kurama and the Elementals, I am now on par with a kage. The training was brutal. Rok-ko training involves lots of earthquakes, landslides, and dodging falling rocks. Wa-Wa trained me in standing on water for a long time. I had to survive through tsunamis, high pressure of water pumps, and ice balls. Lo-lo had me dodge lighting bolts, wind pressure, and lasers. Py-Ro was the most difficult since I survived through lots of fire and lava attack. Half of the area was melted. I also had to train in my mindscape when I'm about to sleep. It was all worth it in the end since now I can handle a kage or two incase this meeting will lead to a fight. My outfit also change since my other was very torn that it's pretty much impossible to fix. I now wear a black short-sleeved hoodie with white outlines, black baggy pants with extra pockets, and some black closed boots. I also kept my Fox anbu mask, black nail polish, and the Demon brother's gauntlet chains.

 I also kept my Fox anbu mask, black nail polish, and the Demon brother's gauntlet chains