Escape To destruction

NO ONE P.O.V.

Everyone in the village are heading to the center of konoha where they will witness the sealing of the Kyuubi inside Mito Uzumaki-Namikaze also known as the demon's sister. They were screaming in joy knowing that the  Yondaime hokage is back alive and with his wife and daughter who will be treated as a princess for carrying the demon in her. In the center of the ceremony is Naruto tied to the table with emotionless eyes as he looks in the sky.

Naruto P.O.V.

Only a little more time then the plan will begin and I'll escape to find the elementals. Kyuubi said that I must go to Tetsu No Kuni and find a cave that's where I'll find them. Just wait it's almost time.

NO ONE P.O.V.

Minato comes out with the Hokage Robes with Kushina and Mito. All of them are smirking knowing that Konoha will be the strongest Village. Everyone in the village is cheering for them.

Minato: Ladies and Gentlemen, today we will take the Kyuubi from this monster and it will be seated into my daughter who will be treated as a hero for carrying the Kyuubi.

Everyone began cheering knowing that they will finally kill the demon and avenge their love ones.

Minato: Now lets begin the sealing ceremony.

The minute Minato begins the sealing something unexpected happens. There were seals appearing out of no where and it was all over the village. From Homes, to stores, and even the Hokage Monument each head had seals there except for the Sandaime head.

Minato: What's going on?

Jiraiya: Those seals look familiar but what.

He and Minato began to look closely at the sides including Kushina, Mito, and Tsunade.

Minato: Wait a minute they're paper bombs seals. EVERYONE GET BAC- *explosions*

Minato, Jiraiya, Kushina, Mito, and Tsunade were screaming in pain as the seals burn their face a bit. Explosions have happen all over konoha even the table where Naruto was tied to was into pieces which was a chance to escape. He began to use Kyuubi's Chakra to improve his stamina and made his way to the gates hell even use his claws and killed a few civilians that were trying to stop him.

As he got out of the village he looked back and saw lots of smoke and hear lots of people screaming. He was finally free from his hell and he couldn't be happy but he made a vow.

Naruto: 'just you wait konoha your destruction will come and I'll be the one destroy and everyone in it including my 'family'. * remembers the sandaime smiling at him* 'I'm sorry Jiji but I have to do this for the elemental Countries and Konoha must be destroy.'

He made his way to a town and decided to rest there for awhile but he need to start moving soon or Konoha nins will be coming after him. He went into a shop to get some new clothes to get rid of his shitty jumpsuit. He now wears a black sleeveless shirt with a black anbu pants with many pockets, black ninja sandals, white fingerless gloves with metal plates, a fox anbu mask, and a white cloak so he can blend in with the snow since Kyuubi told him that it gets very cold in Tetsu No Kuni. He then went to the supply section and got a few things. He even bought claws that the demon brothers use on the mission to wave. He then left as he paid for it with the money stole from the civilians he killed.

                                              ( what he is wearing minus the cape thing on his pants and the armor on the right shoulder)

                                         ( Replace the claws on the pic with these claws)

Naruto put on his mask and decide to walk around a bit. Luckily it was night time and there was less people outside. As he walk he heard from a few guys that there will be a boat heading to Tetsu No Kuni so he decide to sneak in onboard to the boat and wait for it to set sail. Since he will have to wait until they are within Tetsu No Kuni, he decided to eat a few food pills to rebuild his strength. He decided to talk to the Kyuubi for a bit to get more information on the Elementals.

Naruto P.O.V.

I began to walk to the Kyuubi but I decided to change the background of my mind from a sewer to a forest with a waterfall with sakura blossom trees and a bright sky. I then saw Kyuubi laying down on the grass with a collar so it must be the seal.

Naruto: Hey Kyuubi I need more information about the elementals so I can be prepare for them.

Kyuubi: Ok ask away.

Naruto: How strong are these masks.

Kyuubi: Those 4 have the same amount of power to all 9 bijuus.

Naruto: Shit this will be a bit difficult to talk to them. Ok what kind of elemental powers do they have and kind of spirit they are?

Kyuubi: The Earth elemental can control earthquakes and landslides but is easily quick  to anger. The Water elemental can control water, create balls of ice and energy waves but he has a military personality. The  Air elemental can control the forces of wind, lighting, and the atmosphere, he can create electricity and lasers at will yet he is a joker and quite arrogant. The Fire elemental is very dangerous and the leader of the elementals. He can create extremely hot fire and lava so don't piss him off since he'll erupt like a volcano and kill us all. The scary part about him is that he is sometimes calm until he's tempted.

Naruto: it seems that they have their personalities so talking to them will be quite tricky including the fire one I need to be careful on what I am going to say.

No One P.O.V.

After the talk with the Kyuubi, they made it to Tetsu No Kuni. Naruto began to put on his mask and put his cloak up then start walking to the cave where the mask might be hibernating in. As he walks he begans to wonder how things are going back at konoha. Probably raising hell. As he continues to walk his mouth made a foxy grin and believe that he will destroy it when he returns.

Back at Konoha

Minato is in his office with his family and the two sannins, all of them have at least a burn mark on their face. After Naruto's escape the whole village was damage when the seals began to appear. When they made their way to the cell to figure out how he escaped and they found the guard dead with a throat slit. They then realize that he had no chakra seals on him because they believe that he was dumb as shit. That mistake will haunt them to their grave's because they had one chance to do this and yet it fail because of that.

Minato and the rest of them are at his office trying to find a way to capture him but they don't know where he could be though they all made a vow.

" Once we find you demon you will be Konoha's weapons and make sure the village is the best"

Though that vow will not what they accept it to be

HEY GUYS ARTIST HERE IM FINALLY DONE WITH THE CHAPTER AND I WILL BE UPDATING THE STORY MORE SINCE I GRADUATED. I WILL ALSO BE TRYING TO CREATE A NEW STORY AND ITS EVERY BOY'S FAV HIGH SCHOOL DXD. READER WILL BE AN ULTIMATE HACKER WITH A SPECIAL SACRED GEAR AND YOUR A CYBERPUNK GUY SO GOOD LUCK WITH THAT ARTIST OUT JA NE.