Prologue

Naruto p.o.v.

"Naruto uzumaki for bringing the Uchiha harmed and use of the kyuubi chakra, you are hereby banished from konoha." said Tsunade with a smirk.

I fall to my knees and thought to myself 'I can't believe this I bring back their fuckin uchiha and they banished and the old bitch was in on it.'

"This is bullshit, I completed my mission to bring back the Uchiha and I get banished he could of kill with that damn curse seal of his." I said in anger.

"That doesn't matter you demon. I said to bring him back unharmed and you use the kyuubi 's chakra. Do you know we could of lost the sharigan if you killed him" said Tsunade .

Jiriaya comes in and says " because of your actions, I will remove your name from the Toads summoning scroll Naruto.

I can't believe this even the perverted old bastard betrays me. I'm his students son and he does this to me.

" YOU CAN'T DO THAT I'M YOUR STUDENT'S SON AND GODSON AND YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS"! I said in anger.

"It's because I told him to son." said a voice from behind me.

I turned around and what I saw shock me. Their was my father and Mother and a girl who looks like me ... it must be my sister.

"You what" I said as I can't believe what I heard.

"We told them to banished you and make sure you were not strong so we can seal the kyuubi into your sister" said Kushina with a smirk.

"Why would you do this" I said to them in anger.

"So we can show our enemies that Konoha is the strongest village in all of the countries" said Minato with greedy face.

Everyone in the council room were agreeing and cheering for him because they believe that it was an excellent plan.

"You son of a bitch you ruin my life just to prove that the village is the strongest" I said in anger.

"Of course you were meant to be a weapon to the village like a good Jinchuriki" said Minato.

" Take him away so we can prepare the sealing" order Tsunade as 2 anbu came and shunshin to a cell.

Time Skip

I can't believe the same man who ruin my life is alive and with my whore of a mother and my fuckin sister. That was the last straw and I'm fuckin pissed. I want to burn this place to the fuckin ground. It's people like these that there will never be peace in the world. People like Jiraiya, Tsunade, Minato, Kushina, The elders, Sasuke, and everybody from konoha  are all greedy fuckers and arrogant, they only care about power and fortunate .

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I was pull into my mindscape. I began to walk to my messed up mind and saw the kyuubi staring at me so began to talk to him.

Naruto p.o.v.

" Hey Kyuubi, so you saw what happen right." I said with a calm and emotionless tone.

" Yeah I did, it was so pointless." He said to me.

" Listen Kyuubi, I'm sorry for blaming you about what has happen in my life. It was all that bastards fault."

This shocked Kyuubi a bit since I'm apologizing to him of all people.

" Thanks for that Kit" he said to me.

" Listen I want to make a deal with you. I want to destroy this place all to hell. I want to know if there's any power in the entire country that will help me cause destruction to this place."

"Hmmm" Kyuubi said in thought.

Kyuubi p.o.v.  

So he wants to destroy this place all to hell hm? Is there anything powerful to destroy a major village in the Elemental countries? Elementals, that's it. I guess I can tell him about those four that caused disaster many years ago.

No One p.o.v

"Listen to what I'm about to say because its a very serious matter."

Naruto then begins to get serious look. It must be very powerful in order to destroy konoha.

" long ago in the era of the Rikudou sennin, there were 4 powerful spirits that have caused many disasters throught the lands. They were known as the Elementals. Each have their own specialty of an element. They are Earth, Fire, Water, and Air. They have created many dangerous things such as floods, earthquake, and an era of eternal ice. The Rikudou sennin needed to seal these masks so they won't cause any more disasters in the lands. They have been hibernating for centuries and are waiting to be woken to caused more disasters. "

Naruto then begins to think about these elementals. They cause many disasters through out history and are waiting to be woken up.

Naruto's pov

These elementals seem to be spirits who loved to destroy things for fun. It will be difficult to negotiate with them if they would destroy konoha just for amusement. How will I be able to agree with them to only destroy konoha and bring peace? Is there anything they want in the Elemental nation? That's it the elemental nations.    

" I think I know a way for them to help me." I said with a foxy grin.

"Oh what would that be gaki" said kyuubi.

"since we live in the elemental countries, I will be able to put them in their respected countries  that resemble their element and make them feel worship."

"why would you do that?" said kyuubi.

"Since I will ask their help to destroy konoha, They can feel like they done the world a favor and can be treated like gods for each country."

"Not bad kit."

"I still need to get out of here but how?'

"perhaps a distraction "

"hm that could work."

"ok heres the plan..." said Kyuubi

ALRIGHT FINALLY HERE IS ONE OF THE NEW STORIES I WILL BE PUBLISHING. IM SO SORRY THAT IM LATE MY LAPTOP WAS MESSED FOR SOME REASON AND I HAVE BEEN USING A COMPUTER FROM CLASS TO CREATE THIS AFTER DOING MY WORK. SO HERE WAS NARUTO AND THE ELEMENTALS  I WILL TRY TO UPDATE THIS AS SOON AS I CAN AND I WILLTRY TO CREATE THE NEW STORIES AND UPDATE WATER IS BETTER THAN ICE. PLEASE LIKE THIS AND FOLLOW ME FOR MORE STORIES JA NE