Awakening the Elements.

Naruto P.O.V.

After the talk with Kyuubi , I used a bit of his chakra to help me sense the Elementals since they have enormous power. I need to be calm in order to talk with them without angering any of them especially the fire elemental. If they are going to help me I need to negotiate a good deal for the both of us. As I was walking I felt a small amount of powers which means I following the right trail.

Naruto: " Hopefully this trail will lead me to them."

Kurama: " Don't worry kit I remember the scent so I know if we're on the trail or not."

Naruto: " Guessing on how low the trail, I'll be able to get to the cave in 5 hours"

Kurama: " I could lend you more of my chakra but it will cost huge pressure on your body"

Naruto: "Thanks but this is enough for now, I don't plan on fighting the elementals."

Kurama: " That is true hopefully you know what you're doing"

Naruto: "Me too Kurama, me too."

No One P.O.V.

After Naruto's escape things were settling down back at Konoha but there were still damages that will take a lot of money and help but that won't happen. There were many spies that were around during the attack and this shock them greatly. The Yondaime Hokage is alive along with his Wife and daughter and the Jinchuriki was his own son. He would use his own children as a way to keep Konoha strong. After the attack, the spies return to their villages and soon word got out on what happen. Many of the treaties have been broken with them which cause them to lose losts of clients. The only village the that still have a contract with is Suna but it's still very complicated.

Minato's P.O.V.

Thinks have been looking bad with the village ever since that brat escape from him. We've been losing lots of clients and our Daimyo is furious about what happen luckily enough he still will be able to give us funds but he is still not happy on what we done which means we are having a very difficult relationship. As I was in my thoughts I saw that Jiraiya enter the room.

Minato: "Have you tracked him down yet?"

Jiraiya: " No the only lead we found was his old jumpsuit in a small town but that's been there for a while now meaning he's long gone already."

Minato: "Shit not only have lost track him, we also lost the Kyuubi meaning we are at a weak disadvantage compared to the other main villages."

Jiraiya: " True I could have reversed summon him but we already erased his name from the toad summon scroll."

Minato: "If only Sarutobi would have turn him into a weapon but he was too soft on him."

Jiraiya: "It's also partially your fault for faking your death which caused him to take back the position of being Hokage again."

Minato: " I left to help train my daughter and make sure Kushina recovered after giving birth to them."

Jiraiya: "and how do you think that work out for you. We had one and only one shot of this and you did not check for any chakra seals on which caused him to escape."

Minato: " And now because of this situation we have lost many treaties since Naruto is the reason they were formed in the first place. Even Suna is hating us since the Kazekage is Naruto friend."

Jiraiya: "Not only that but a new organization known as the Akatsuki will begin to searched for the Jinchurikis. Since we had the Kyuubi they'll probably come here for answers on his whereabouts."