The War with Water part 1

Konoha After the battle in Ishi No Kuni

The Konoha Council were very furious when they got the news of what happen. Their spies were caught and they got the information about the invasion out of them. Once they sent the retrieval team to see if the invasion was a success, they reported that their forces were completely wiped out. They're spies were all brutally murdered and the sensor indicated that there was some chakra in the air which they concluded that the Tsuchikage was there and he used his particle style. They also reported about that Masks that were all over the town and were on their dead spies. They believe that there was a cult but they had no proof. Now they lost the Mokuton, Many of their forces, the last member of the Hokage's genin team and one of the remaining Sharigan.

Tsunade: " Damn it, how did the invasion failed?"

Minato: "Just like they reported, our spies were caught and were able to leaked out the information."

Kushina: "And now we lost many of our forces especially Kakashi-kun."

Jiraiya: "I know how we can rebuild our forces."

Minato: "Oh do tell then sensei."

Jiraiya: "Wait better way to get more forces, then invading a very weak country."

Kushina: "Kirigakure."

Tsunade: "That's a good idea, we could also steal the seven swords, and use the Godaime Mizukage as a breeding stock."

Minato: "Then its official. We will destroy Kirigakure and steal all of their valuable possessions."

They all agreed on that and ended the meeting to report to this to the council. What they didn't notice was a fox in a illusion who dispersed into smoke and went to report to his master. 

Naruto P.O.V.

After that battle with Konoha, We return back to the village announcing our victory. Thanks to that we had a huge celebration, everyone got to enjoy themselves including Han, Roshi, Onoki, and Rok-ko.  I got a special reward from Kurotsuchi which ended in loud moans but with the celebration outside no one heard it. I stayed there for about a few days until I made my way to Kiri. Tsuchikage thanked me for my assistance and said that I'm welcome and anytime. Kurotsuchi gave me a good-bye kiss and Rok-ko gave me more of his magic to enhance my strength. On my way to Kiri, I stopped by Nami No Kuni and said hello to Tazuna, Inari, and Tsunami. Once we catch up, I made my way to Zabuza and Haku's grave. I said my prayers then pulled out Kubikiribucho and rebuild Haku's mask to wear. Once I made it there, I was immidiently taken to the Mizukage. We both discussed on how we're going to improve the village which of course, I made sure that Wa-Wa was with me. Once we discussed the solutions, we had Wa-Wa trained Kiri's Shinobi with his military attitude which got him along with Ao. I met a new people like Mei, Ao, Chojuro, Kiri, and Utakata. I was trained on improving my water style and took a liking to kenjutsu. Mei allowed me to trained with Kubikiribucho and also Nuibari since I worked very well with it. I was now the second member of the Kiri no Shinobigatana Shichinin Shū. That was celebrated with me and Mei getting close in her office along with a broken desk. I also changed my clothing to sure my loyalty to Kiri.

(I don't own this image, belongs to the original artist.)

(Imagine having Haku's mask, Teal painted nails, Navy color boots, the demon brother's gauntlet 'which I forgot in the last chapter', and having Kubikiribucho and Nuibari behind the back in an X

(Imagine having Haku's mask, Teal painted nails, Navy color boots, the demon brother's gauntlet 'which I forgot in the last chapter', and having Kubikiribucho and Nuibari behind the back in an X.)

As I'm walking to my apartment from training, I see one of my spy foxes appear.

?????: "Naruto-san, I got a report."

Naruto: "What's happening Kuro."

Kuro: "Konoha has decided to invade Kiri, since it's very weak. They plan to steal the seven swords and make Mizukage-sama as a breeding stock."

Naruto: 'Oh those motherfuckers, they're going to pay with their blood. No one will make my Mei into a breeder.' *Gives Kuro a dead bunny as a reward.* "Thanks for the information Kuro, I'll report this." The black fox nodded then disappear into smoke. After he disappear, I immidiently headed to the Mizukage Tower.

Mei: "What can I do for you, Naruto-kun?"

Naruto: "I got reports from my summons, Konoha is coming here to invade Kiri."

Mei: "Damn it."

Naruto: "Yes call an emergency meeting now, we need to be prepare."

Time skip

All of the important people in Kiri came for the meeting. I told them that we are about to be attack. 

Ao: "How did you get this information?"

Naruto: "I have summons who are spying at Konoha and report to me when theirs update."

Chojuro: "W-what are we going to do? "

Naruto: "We will fight them outside the village, ambush them, the minute they set foot in Mizu No Kuni. We need to send Hunter Nins and Sensor out to report where they'll be setting in."

Wa-wa: "Good Idea, Naruto. All right, listen up! We'll send at least a platoon of 15 shinobis who are sensors. Ao will be the platoon leader thanks to his Byakugan and once they report the location, we immidiently strike. 20 Jonin and Anbu level shinobi's will accompany them incase they get spotted since Konoha has high-level sensors. Chunin and Genin will stay and protect the village from intruders."

Ao: "Understood."

Naruto: "Alright now that the plan is settle, get everything ready for the upcoming battle. Remember to wear you mask, it shows loyalty to Kiri and Wa-wa."

Once they agreed, the meeting was over. I decided to walk with Mei to her home so she can help me train in Yoton and Futton. After that, I went and trained with Chojuro in kenjutsu. To end my training for the day before the war, I went with Wa-wa to help me train in my Water Element. Konoha lost the battle with Iwa and I'll make sure they lose this one as well. 

ALL RIGHT GUYS, STORY'S BEEN UPDATED HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY. SCHOOL STARTED BUT I MANAGE MY TIME WELL TO GIVE ME TIME TO UPDATE. I PLAN ON FINISHING MY STORIES SO NO ONE PLEASE ASK TO ADOPTED THEM CUZ THATS MY STORY. ANYWAY GUYS, NEXT UP IS HIGH SCHOOL DXD. ARTIST OUT. JA NE