cuddly mood-sh

Lili POV

I woke up because I felt someone breathing in my ear. I knew it was Cole but I was on top of him straddling his waist. I did like cuddling like this but I never did it when we were sleeping. My head was in the crook of his neck and his was against my ear and my hair. He was holding me with one arm on my back and the other on the back of my neck. I started to kiss his neck to wake him up he stirred a little and let out a raspy "Lili?"I giggled at his voice. I responded with "did you put me on top of you last night?". He burrowed his head into my neck I giggled at him and said "I'll take that as a yes" then I heard a little "mhm" and a nod against my neck.I lifted myself up so he could sit up and stretch, when I sat up he sat up with me. I thought in my head this going to be one the days that Cole is going to be in a cuddly mood and recently he's been like that but I don't mind. I got up to go take a shower but I got pulled back and landed in Coles lap I heard him mumble a little "don't leave me", yep he is definitely going to be cuddled and clingy today. I finally got him to let me take a shower but, he would only let me go if I let him take a shower with me. I got out first because I didn't have to wash my hair so I got dressed. When I was done getting dressed I went to the kitchen to make us breakfast. I was halfway done with the pancakes when I felt Coles toned arms wrap around my waist and his head on my shoulder, he mumbled "butter candy, I love you so much" I was confused at the nickname he gave me so I asked "Butter candy? What dose that mean" he lifted his head off my shoulder and spinner me around so I was facing him and said "Butter candy: For a girlfriend who has sweet nature and butter like skin or beauty, and your all of them but most of all beauty is the one that sticks out the most, to me at least." If he calls me "Butter candy" on set I'm going to be embarrassed for at least a week so came up with "Cuddly bear" and then said to him "Aww thanks my cuddly bear" he was expecting me to say "My love or baby" but he heard "cuddly bear". He cocked his head to the side in confusion like a puppy and he did the same thing I did to him and said " Cuddly bear really? What dose that mean?" I looked at him and responded with "Cuddly bear: Ideal for a guy who'll snuggle with you all day long." . (A/n totally did not look up cute names for couples *nervous chuckle while looking away*)

Time skip to on set

Still Lilis POV

Cole and I finally got a break from filming after seven hours of shooting straight. We went back to my trailer cause it was the closest to the set we were on. When we got in I immediately took my shoes off and Bettys iconic ponytail. I went over to the couch that was in there and saw Cole in a white tank top with a blanket around him and his hands holding onto the corners of the blanket with his arms open wide waiting for me to cuddle up into them. I giggled at him slowly walked over to him because I was tired from filming for seven hours straight and laid on top of him. We only got two hours off of filming and I know it might not seem like a lot of time but when you've been filming for hours you will very much enjoy a good two hours. The first hour for taking a nap with you lover or cuddly bear for me and, the second hour for walking around, getting food or snacks but, sometimes it's just being laid down on the couch with you fave snacks, a lot of fluffy blankets surrounded by the people that you love and cherish and, Netflix playing in the background not one of us watching it because we are all caught up with each other's life not even caring about the show that we put on.

Time skip one hour later

Cole POV

I was woken up by the sound of my alarm telling me to get up, I didn't want to get up because I didn't want to wake up lili cause I know that she would wake up by the alarm. I felt her stir and bring her head up and place a soft kiss to my lips, she pulled away and said " we should probably go get some food before we go back to shoot. Maybe we could go to Taco Bell?" With her still raspy voice from sleeping. I chuckled at her and responded with "we could go to Taco Bell or, we could order Taco Bell off of Uber eats so we don't have to go out in public". She stood up to stretch out her arms and legs out she said "I would like to do Uber eats because we still have to catch up on the flash so I'll order on my phone, so what do you want to eat" I told her what I wanted to eat and I sat up. Once we finished our food we still had a couple minutes left of the episode we were watching and then it was back to shooting then home. We had already done all of our scenes in less than a hour or so and we were back home around one A.m and I guess in Lilis point of view it would be the end of the day where Cole is in a cuddly mood.

A/n 1,024 words not included this. I honestly did not know how I would end this and I spent like twenty minutes trying to figure out an ending but here is a long chapter for you and I know I don't have a posting schedule but I'll try to work on posting at least two or three time a week but I'm not promising anything. If you want anything for me to write just comment because I need ideas also thx for 3.6k on this story of oneshots . have a good day or night bye people 🥰💕