Lazy night-bh

Jughead POV
I was in me and Bettys room when I heard betty call my name from downstairs telling me to come down. When I walked into the living room seeing the couch filled with pillows and blankets. "Betts what this for?" I asked her as she came out of the kitchen "well my mom and your dad went out to go see Charles for the night and wont be back till tomorrow and jellybean is at a friends house spending the night so i thought we could have a flash marathon with cuddles" she said while walking up to me and putting her arms around my neck leaning up and giving me a soft kiss. I smiled when we pulled away and picked her up by her waist spinning her around while she squealed and wrapped her legs around my waist. I set her down on the couch and went to the kitchen to get the popcorn that was in the microwave and getting a pack of sour patch kids and two cans of soda. I went back to the living room and put the stuff on the coffee table getting the remote to the smart tv that my dad somehow convinced Alice into getting. Betty got up and pulled the coffee table closer to the couch and i got on the couch and she got in between my legs grabbing a blanket and putting it on top of herself and my legs laying her head on my stomach while I turned the tv on and got on Netflix getting on the "Bughead" account that kevin had made cause he was over when we got Netflix. I went to our continued watching and put the flash on. We had already watched it before but we were watching it again, "jug can you hand me the bag of popcorn" betty asked me, i handed the bag to her and put the remote on the coffee table and put my hands in Bettys hair playing with it. About 20 minutes later I heard soft snoring from betty, I chuckled and reached for the remote. I hit the red power button on the remote and watched the bright tv slowly turn black, the noise dying down to the sound of the frogs and crickets outside and sometimes a car driving down the road the headlights lighting up the house just for a second before turning back to complete darkness.

3rd POV
While jughead slowly fell asleep listening to the outside noises cuddling with his love. Alice and FP were in the guest bedroom of Charles greendale apartment that he had just settled into a couple weeks ago. "Have your heard anything from jughead and betty?" Alice asked FP coming out of the bathroom from taking her makeup off and brushing her teeth "uh no i think they were going to watch a movie or something" FP said as he got on the bed turning off the lamp that was on the bedside table. Alice went back to the bathroom to turn the light off when she flipped the switch, the small night light that was built in right in between the two sinks turned on when it was dark. Alice walked out of the bathroom put her phone on its charger, set it on the bedside table that was on her side she got in bed reached up and turned off the lamp that was on her side that lit up a little bit of the room.

Time skip to morning
Alice POV
I heard my alarm going off my phone again i had hit snooze the past three times it went off "Alice if that thing goes off one more time I'm going to throw it out the window" FP said his voice raspy from just waking up, I turned off the alarm, i sat up on the bed stretched my arms kicked off the blanket then moved my legs so they were on the floor getting up and walking to the bathroom turning on the light, after I went to the bathroom I brushed my teeth. I walked out going to my bag the was on the floor opening it and getting my clothes out then going back into the bathroom to change out of my pjs. Once I was dressed i unlocked the door and walked out FP walking in I put my socks on then my shoes FP was still in the bathroom taking a shower. I got my phone charger and put it back in my bag along with my dirty clothes and zipping it up.I walked out of the room and saw Charles in the kitchen with a cup of coffee and a bowl of cereal on the counter sitting on a barstool. "FP's in the shower we're gonna head out when he has all his stuff ready." I said to him walking in to the kitchen getting a to go coffee cup from the counter,pouring a cup then getting another one for FP along with a lid, i put two packets of sugar in mine and a little bit of French vanilla creamer stirring it then putting the lid on doing the same with FP's but with only one sugar and no creamer because he likes his with only one sugar. "Okay i have a case to work on anyway" Charles says while getting up from his chair and dumping the rest of his milk from his cereal into the sink using the spoon like a strainer catching the rest of the cereal that he didn't eat then dumping it in into the trash.

At home

FP POV
I got my keys out of my pocket and went to unlock the door, it was unlocked it could mean two things someone broke in or betty and jughead forgot to lock it last night. I got out my gun from its holder, turned off the safety and opened the door slowly walking in with the gun up ready to shoot Alice behind me. She set the bags on the floor getting a pocket knife from her pocket I walked into the living room seeing betty and jughead on the couch sleeping, i sighed in relief and smiled putting the gun down turning safety back on Alice putting the knife back in her pocket. "Should we wake them up its already 10:45"i asked her "yeah wait let me get a picture" she says while getting her phone from her back pocket and getting on the camera getting a few pictures "wake jughead up first, he'll wake betty up if he moves" Alice said while walking into the kitchen flipping the light on . I walked over to them shaking jug "jughead come on it's time to get up its almost eleven" i said to him "hmmm betty not right now I'm tired" he said trying to cover his face with his hands but they were wrapped around betty, he opened his eyes looking in at me in shock and his face going red from what he just said "when did you get here" he asked his voice still raspy from just waking up "about ten minutes ago" i said "what time is it" he asked "10:50" i said to him looking at my watch "ah shit me and betty are supposed to meet Archie and Veronica at pops at 11:30" he said "well you better wake her up then" i said walking out of the room.

Jughead POV
I leaned my head down to Bettys neck kissing it softly unwrapping my arms from her "hmm jug stop" she said "come on beautiful we have to get ready to meet Archie and Veronica if we're late again they'll kill us" i said and she giggled lifting her head up and turning around to face me "I'm not getting up until i get a kiss and not on the neck" she said "fine" i leaned in and heard my dad say "your whipped" i ignored him and pulled betty in to the kiss grabbing her cheeks and kissing her with tongue while she put her hand in my hair. We pulled away and rested our foreheads together in our own little world i pecked her lips before picking her up her legs wrapping around my waist and walking up the stairs the blanket dropping on the floor. I pushed the door open and shut it with my foot i put betty down on the ground my hands on her sides caressing them gently. "I love you" she said while lookin into my eyes "I love you too" i said and pecked her lips. She walked into the bathroom turning the shower on and coming back out to pick out her clothes, she got my gray and black 's' t-shirt, a pair of black leggings, her converse, my Sherpa denim jacket and a bra and underwear set them on her bed. She got two body towels and one smaller one for her hair from the towel rack, i got a pair of black jeans and boxers from the dresser and a 's' t-shirt for me and my serpent jacket i set them by her clothes on the bed putting my shoes on her chair for her desk. I walked into the bathroom while taking my shirt off and throwing it into the basket shutting the door then untying my sweatpants pulled them down and kicked them into the basket "jug can you unclip my bra" betty asked me "yeah turn around" i said to her softly i unclipped it and turned her around to face me and pulled it off her arms. I leaned down and kissed her breasts leaving a mark, trailing kisses up to her neck and marking her as mine i pulled away from her neck smiling at what i just did. I pulled down my boxers and kicked them into the basket, i pulled the shower curtain back and stepped in betty right behind me i closed the curtain.

After their shower

Betty POV
I pulled my hair out of the towel and sat down at the vanity grabbing my hairbrush i brushed out my hair then got my curling cream and crunched it up in my hair then put my hair into a half ponytail. I stood up and went over to my bed and got Jugheads Sherpa jacket, put it on then getting some socks putting them on. I untied my shoes and put them on my feet then tied them. "You ready to go" jug asked me "yeah let me get my purse real fast" we walked out of the room and I shut the door walking downstairs putting my purse on and yelling bye to FP and my mom lacing my hand in jugheads.

3rd POV
"Who knew that a teenager getting killed would bring together the good girl next door and a kid from the wrong side of the tracks" Alice said as she watched jughead and betty walk out the door hand in hand "I've never seen her so happy" she added. "It's like they were made for each other" FP said as he walked into the living room picking up the blankets from off the floor and couch and dumping them into the storage closet with the rest of the blankets, he went back and fixed the couch cushions picking up the snacks and throwing away the empty bag of popcorn and the cans of soda putting the box of candy on the counter in the kitchen. He walked back into the living room moving the coffee table in its original place and sat down on the couch Turing on N.C.I.S.

A/n I didn't know how to end this hope you liked it have a good day Stay safe
1,979 words