"cute toot lili " -sh

Lili POV
I was in me and Coles trailer when I felt a little gassy I had just ended my period and was still a little bloated from it. It was normal for me to be gassy after mother nature visited. I let out a little toot when my boyfriend Cole opened the door. I felt so embarrassed because it wasn't a little toot it lasted for like ten seconds. I really hope Cole didn't hear even though we have been dating for about two years I still felt embarrassed in front of him when I belched or farted. I know that Cole would never make fun of me because to other boys girls cant fart or poop but to Cole he was not weirded out even when I was on my period and that was worse than a burp or fart. Here is the moment of truth he walked to my room and said "cute toot Lili" I never blushed so much in my life before. He had just finished filming for the day and when we had to work for a couple days in a row we stayed in our trailer on set. He took his shirt and pants off and got in bed with just his boxers on and said " I'm not gonna lie I love you and your cute toots but they smell bad" I giggled and kissed him with passion but not wanting passion but with I just wanted a good kiss passion. We just re-watched friends and I begged him to watch the suit life of Zack and Cody and he finally gave in. It was only two in the afternoon but we didn't go out the rest of the day the only time one of us got up was to get snacks or go to the bathroom.