Breakup-Bh

Ok so Betty and jughead got married when the were nineteen and had a baby when they were twenty a boy, named Oliver . They are now 37 and there son is 17 years old and an only child at the moment. They still live in riverdale and Oliver goes to riverdale high, he is the same as jughead except he is more social and dose not wear a Beanie was and loves to write, not in any sports more like scholastic bowl and journalism stuff like that. Btw his first two classes are a free period same for Mia. Not really bughead but idc

Oliver POV

I had just walked into riverdale high going straight to the blue and gold the school newspaper the me and Mia smith. She moved here when we were in eighth grade and we have been dating since freshman year, and are now seniors in high school. She was my first everything and maybe my last. She was sitting in one of the chairs waiting for me cause she texted me this morning saying that we had to talk. I walked over to her and leaned down to kiss her lips but she pulled back, i pulled away and looked at her with confusion but she looked down at her hands in her lap twiddling with her fingers. I took her chin in my hand lifting it up having her look at me she didn't make eye contact with me and i knew something was wrong so i pulled up a chair and sat down in front of her. "So you wanted to talk" i said starting the conversation she made eye contact with me and sighed "i need to tell you something" she answered with a serious voice "okay" i said still confused.

Thirty minutes later
Oliver's POV
She was cheating on me the one i thought i was going to be with together cheated on me with Luke Daniel the star football player for the bulldogs, apparently its been going on for months. I had tears threatening to spill out of my eyes while i walked out of the blue and gold, out to the football field where the bulldogs were having practice but i was looking for one person. When I spotted him i clenched my jaw looking at him. I learned how to fight from my dad and grandpa when i was twelve my dad said it was for protection and that every son born from a serpent has to learn how to fight at a young age. I walked over to Luke and shoved him down and punched him square in to jaw knocking him on the ground, Archie Andrews the football coach but also my dads best bud came over "what the hell was that Jones" Archie asked me but I ignored him and I saw Luke get back up from off the ground. "You are a bitch you know that" i said to him walking up to him "you think you can go around stealing peoples girlfriends" i said poking him in the shoulder Archie was going to pull me back but then he heard what i said and gave me a nod that i could punch him to get revenge. "I don't know what your talking about Jones" Luke said "I'm talking about how you kissed her at a party when you knew me and her were together and convinced her to go out with you and ever since then you two have been secretly going out with her for the past three months" i said to him with my fist clenched getting ready to punch him. I looked over to Archie seeing him giving me a nod to do it, i punched with all my strength in the cheek knocking him to the ground again. Then walking off the football field with tears streaming down my face heading home, but Archie caught up to me and stopped in-front of me, pulling me in a hug i fell down to the ground Archie coming down with me. I was having a panic attack. I heard Archie calling someone but I didn't listen i just tried to control my breathing.

Archie POV

I ran up to Oliver stopping in front of him pulling him into a hug he immediately dropped down to ground i did too not letting go of him, he was having a panic attack. I called Jughead "hey arch what's up?" He asked "Are you with betty?" I asked him "yeah why" he said " okay well something happened between Oliver and Mia, and they ended up breaking up, and now I'm on the school parking lot with him have a panic attack and i cant seem to calm him down" I told him "Betts come on we need to get to the school" he yelled at betty "okay we are on our way what part of the parking lot?" He asked "by the football field" I answered "okay we will be there in like five minutes just tell him to try and calm down'' then he hung up. I was rocking him back and forth cradling his head cause he was pulling at his hair. I heard a car pull up and two doors shut and see betty running over to Oliver pulling him into a hug, i look up at jughead moving back from Oliver so he could take my place.

Jughead POV

Archie moved back from Oliver letting me take his place, "i have to get back to practice" Archie said before running back onto the field. I wrapped my arms around Oliver trying to get him to stand up on his own, but once he stood up he fell right back on the ground heart wrenching sobs escaping his mouth. Betty was trying to get him to calm down but the only thing that calms him down from a panic attack was being at home on the couch with me on one side of him and betty on the other hugging him. He tried to get up again but his knees kept bucking under him and he was hyperventilating his breaths becoming short and fast, betty stood up and said "jug i think your gonna have to Carry him to the car his knees will just keep bucking under him" i nodded at her and picked him up bridle style, he calmed down a little bit when i picked him up but when i tried to put him in the back of the car he had a death grip on my shirt burying his head into my chest. "Betts your gonna have to drive he wont let go of me keys are in the ignition" i said to betty "okay" she said, i was going to put him down on the seat so i could get in but he just held on tighter to my shirt his breaths becoming shorter. "Hey Ollie I'm gonna have to set you down on the seat so i can get in okay" i said softly while Betty went to the front of the car to start it he nodded his head and let go of my shirt and I set him down gently in the seat. I climbed into the seat next to him and shut the door then i pulled him into a hug and he grabbed my shirt again.

Time skip to home

Betty POV
Once we got home Oliver was still crying but his breathing was normal again, and still had a death grip on jugheads shirt. I went and got some blankets, snacks, and the remote to the tv. Jughead was already on the couch with Oliver on his left side cuddling into his chest, I smiled sadly at them and put a big blanket on them then got on the couch on the other side of Oliver. I pulled the blanket over me and grabbed the bag of Chex mix and gave it to jug knowing it is his favorite snack at the moment, I gave Oliver the the box of goldfish. I turned on the tv and put Disney plus on, I turned on ratatouille.

3rd POV
After three months Oliver stopped mopping around and realized that he didn't need a girl in his life to make him happy, but he needed his family. And he found out that he was going to have a little baby brother in a couple of months, he was at his best, and living his days moment by moment, just enjoying the time with his family and just waiting for his little brother to arrive.

Sorry for not posting in a long time I've just had writers block since last week and the oneshots I'm working on at the moment are taking a lot longer to finish than I expected.