Baby jughead pictures-bh

Betty POV

I was looking for some of my old toys to give to the orphanage. I looked in the basement for some first. I found a couple but I couldn't give those away because they were my moms when she was little and mine and pollys when we were little. I looked in the basement one more time just to make sure I didn't miss anything. I didn't find anymore boxes with toys but I found a lot of photos of me and polly when we were little. The next place I looked was the attic. I found a lot of old toys up there and brought the boxes down to the Livingroom. When I was up there I found a box titled baby pictures and I knew they weren't mine or Polly's because ours were stored in the basement. I assumed they were jughead or jellybeans so I brought the pictures down from the attic. It was Friday so jughead and FP will be home any second. I was getting ready to look through the box with pictures when the front door opened and FP cam in then jug. I ran to jughead and jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist because I haven't seen him in two weeks because I was at a writing convention last weekend when he was home. I felt him wrap his arms around me and I pulled my head back away from his neck. Our faces were close together that if you looked at us from behind you would think we're kissing. I whispered against his lips "I missed you" he replied with "I missed you too, bug" my stomach did a flip when he called me bug even though we've been dating for two years he still has that effect on me. I leaned in to the little space between us and kissed him passionately. We pulled away and I unwrapped my legs from his waist and he put me down. I went back to the couch him following behind me "what are you looking at'" he asked me sitting down by me I said "looking through pictures of you when you were a baby". He looked at me with shock and then he finally said "I could help you with them and tell you when they were taken" I smiled like an idiot looking back at him and leaning up a little and pecking his lips. I pulled him off the couch and onto the floor with me I pulled an album out of the box and the first picture was a four year old jughead holding a baby in a hospital I heard jug say" that was when jellybean was born and I was ecstatic to be a big brother". The rest of the night was filled with "aww's" and then after that a lot of passionate kisses and cuddles.