surprise-happy new year part 2-bh

Betty POV

I was at the store getting stuff so I could surprise Jug and the kids. I'm going to have little presents for all of them. Jug is going to get a shirt says "dad of three" then Ben is going to get a picture of the first ultrasound and lastly Juliet is going to get a babydoll that has a shirt on and the shirt says "big little sister". When I got home from the store I yelled for everyone to come sit in the living room. Jug was already in the living room and Juliet and Ben were in their rooms doing watever a ten and six year old do. Jug looked so confused as to why I told everyone to come sit in the living room. I giggled at jugheads confused face then got the stuff for all of them. The kids had the same confused look as Jughead I giggled at them and gave Juliet her suprise first. She opend it and she was confused again then asked me to read the shirt. I read the shirt for her she didnt get it at first then when she figured it out she started to jump up and down all over the living room. Then I gave jughead his next and his face lit up and then he did the same thing as Juliet but he also danced around the living room and into the kitchen. Then i heard Ben say "what is up with them" I giggled at him then had jug and Juliet come back from the kitchen cause when jug was going into the kitchen dancing around he picked Juliet up with him. I gave Ben his and when he saw the ultrasound picture and the little bean in the middle, he started crying and my heart melted. He might be just ten but he is a very loving boy just like his dad and then he walked over to me and climbed into my lap and hugged me. I never knew my heart could melt twice in the same day and by the same person. Ben got off my lap and had tear stains on his cheeks and his eyes were red he then looked at me then down to my stomach and said "I love you so much mom" and there goes my heart again. Then I got up off of the chair that i was sitting in. Jughead and Juliet cam up to me and ben was hugging me again and joined the hug.

time skip 8 months Jughead POV

I took time off work so I would be home when Bettys water broke. I was walking out of our room going to get Ben and Juliet up from school while betty was getting out of bed. When I got Ben up I was walking down the hallway to Juliet's room going to wake her up next I was getting ready to walk in her room when betty yelled "jug my water just broke" . I ran back into our room to help betty and on the way I told Ben to stay home call veronica and tell her that betty is going into labor. He nodded his head and I ran into our room to get the hospital bag and help betty out to the car. when we got into the garage we heard a car door shut and foot steps coming into the garage. It was veronica, she help me help betty into the car and when she was in I shut her door and went to the drivers side and got in. I quickly drove to Riverdale general and when I parked the car I said "lets go have a baby" (friends anyone just me okay) Betty smiled at me and said "lets go have a baby" . We got betty checked into a hospital room and I called veronica and told her she could bring the kids and told her the number of the room that betty was in. When the kids walked in they had takeout from pops. Ben was crying because he gets to see his little brother today. The nurse walked in to check how many centimeters dilated betty was. She was nine centimeters dilated and the nurse said "she can start pushing in about thirty minutes and also you have a beautiful family" I told her thank you then she left the room and it was just all of us and veronica . I was laying down with betty when I heard veronica say "I'm gonna take them out into the waiting room good luck and call me when he's born" I said "okay and we will". As soon as Veronica left the room with Ben and Juliet the nurse came back in and checked betty again and said it was time for her to start pushing. We moved betty into a delivery room and her doctor told me to push Bettys legs back while she pushed. We were half way through and It felt like my hand was going to fall off because of how hard betty was squeezing my hand but I didn't care I was to happy. The doctor told betty one more push and he would be born. She screamed and the we heard tiny baby cry's then he was on Bettys chest. I cried for the first time in six years the last time I cried was when Juliet was born. At 1:35 in the afternoon on Wednesday December 5 Jackson James jones was born jack for short. Betty and jack were both recovering in a room and jack was Brest feeding when veronica and the kids walked into the room. Immediately Ben started crying and Betty asked him if he wanted to hold jack and he nodded his head fast. then Juliet held him and then we all sat around betty while she was holding jack and veronica took a picture for us.

A/n I hope you liked this little story not proof read