Abandoned-bh

Backstory: betty and jughead are both 25. They got married when they were 24, live in two story four bedroom, two bathroom house in a small town in ohio

Betty POV
I was watching TV sitting on the couch waiting for jughead to get home, when I heard a knock at the door, who would be at the door at nine pm. I paused the show I was watching and walked to the door looking through the peephole seeing nothing. I saw an amazon package on the porch so I unlocked the door and opened it. I stepped out and in the next step I took I hit something with my foot. When I looked down I gasped bending down and getting on my knees to pick up the small car seat with a blanket over it. I picked up the car seat by the handle bringing it inside, shutting the door with my foot. I walked into the dining room setting the seat down in the middle of the table and taking the lavender colored blanket off and setting it on the table by the car seat. I looked back at the car seat and felt my eyes water, there was a baby with a pacifier in its mouth sleeping a tear fell down my face. There was a folder on top of the baby's stomach, I sat down in one of the chairs and picked up the folder opening it. The first thing I saw was a letter.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. jones

I know what your thinking why would i leave a baby not just any baby my baby on your doorstep, well I didn't get pregnant willingly i was walking home one day when a middle aged man came up behind me and put his hand over my mouth so i couldn't make a noise and if i did it was muffled and took me to an alley and raped me. I ended up pregnant, my first idea was to get an abortion but i couldn't do that to something i shared my DNA with even if the other part of her was shared with a monster. I guess you're wondering how I know your name. I worked at the local library. I saw you two every time I was working. I checked your books out sometimes, I know you will try to find me but I am moving back home. I changed my name and deleted all my social media platforms. I don't want to be found. I want you two amazing people to raise my baby. I liked to call her Isabella Rose. You can name her whatever you like. I know you two are good with kids. I've seen you with your niece and nephew. All the legal stuff is in the folder, adoption papers and her birth certificate with the names of hers and parents blank.
Thank you, take care of my little angel please

Betty POV
I had tears streaming down my face every time I blinked. I might have not known her but I still feel bad for what she went through. I pulled the birth certificate out of the folder looking at the date, the 5th of may 2020 she's a week and a couple days old. I'm going to keep the name Isabella Rose, I needed to call Jughead but I couldn't because I knew he was still driving home from work and I didn't want to distract him while he was behind the wheel. I heard a tiny intake of breath and a small yawning sound coming from the car seat that was on the table. I stood up from the chair and looked at the small child stretching her arms and legs out still yawning with her eyes shut tightly. When she was done yawning her body relaxed and her eyes were now open looking around at her surroundings when she looked at me she gave me a gummy slime witch made my heart melt, she started to whine so I unbuckled the car seat straps and carefully lifted her up into my arms and walked to the living room sitting down on the couch, she had on a pair of pajamas that had a cute bear on it with a matching pair of socks. I started rocking her back and forth in my arms humming the tune to my only sunshine. I finished the song and looked down to see her sleeping again. I stood up from the couch walking around the living room for a good minute before laying her back down in the car seat putting the blanket she came with over her. By now it was 9:30 so jug should be home any minute now I sat down in the chair I was sitting in earlier. A few minutes later I heard jugs car pull up into the garage, the garage door shut and the car door shut soon after the ignition was turned off. The door that's connected to the garage opened and jughead walked in to the kitchen then he called out my name so i got up from the chair and slowly walked into the kitchen, he smiled when he saw me and came up and cupped my cheeks with both hands leaning down to kiss them, his tongue swiped in between my bottom teeth and my lip asking for permission which i gladly accepted bringing my hands up to run though his hair. Once we pulled away I stood on my tippy toes wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him down for a hug he chuckled at me before picking me up and setting me on the island that was in the kitchen making it easier for me to hug him. I put my head in his neck feeling my eyes tear up thinking about the baby that was in the other room, I tried not to let any of the tears slip down from my face but I failed letting them fall down my face making jugheads neck we from my tears. "Betts what's wrong" he said pulling back and placing his hands on my face wiping the tears that had just slipped down my cheeks "follow me" i said in a whisper making him step back so i could get down from the island, my feet made a thud sound when they hit the hardwood floor. I walked into the dining room jug following behind me, I heard jug gasp from behind me once he saw Isabella sleeping in the seat "betty why would you be crying it's just Alli" he said chuckling "No jug its not alli, she's still in riverdale with Polly and my mom" i said while trying not to wake her up "Then who is this, i don't know anyone else who has had a baby recently" he said while walking up to me looking at her. The note had fallen on the floor from when I had picked her up earlier, so I bent down and picked it up and gave it to jug he looked confused as to why I gave him a note but read it anyway. When he finished reading it he looked at me, his eyes getting ready to let tears slip out of them but before they could he wiped his eyes with the back of his hand "so we have a baby now?" He said his voice a little rough "yeah i guess we do. A beautiful healthy baby girl" i said with a small smile on my face.

Four years later

3rd POV

Betty and jughead were in the living room watching rugrats with their daughter when they heard the doorbell ring, jug got up and went to the door and saw a girl who looked to be in her early twenties. "Uhm can i help you with anything?" Jug asked the girl "uh yeah you can actually, are you mister jones by any chance?" She asked "uhm yeah why do ask" he responded, the girl let out a shaky breath "uhm, so about four years ago i dropped a baby off on this porch knocked on the door then left town. I was wondering if you would be willing to give me back my daughter" she said with a shaky voice "I'm sorry miss but you chose to give her up, we adopted her the day after she was dropped off, making us her legal parents. I know it must hurt knowing that you can't have your baby back but i can't do anything about it. And I love her so much because she was the miracle we didn't know we needed. When Isabella was almost two years old we decided that we wanted to have kids of our own so we tried and tried until betty was concerned that she wouldn't be able to have a baby of her own, so we booked a doctors appointment and about a week later we got a call saying that she could never have kids, and if she ended up getting pregnant that it was at high risk of a miscarriage. I'm not trying to be rude but she's our child even if we don't share our DNA with her." He said, giving the girl a sad smile "I'm so sorry I don't know why I came here. I guess I just wanted her back or to just see her grown up. I'll be on my way now" she said with a tear streaming down her face "You can meet her if you want to before you go" jug said while she was walking down the porch stairs "really?" She said shocked "yeah, just one second" he said to her "Betts, Bella come here, there's someone i want you to meet" he yelled behind the door. Betty and Bella walked over to jug and Betty whispered to jug asking who it was, he responded with Bella mom. She looked at her with a smile and said a hello while Bella hid behind her mother's legs being shy, "sweetheart it's ok I'm not gonna hurt you" she said squatting down to her eye level, but Bella ran away back to the living room to watch her show. "I'm sorry about her. She's shy around people she doesn't know" Betty said sincerely. "no its ok i just wanted to see her, you two did a better job raising her than i ever could." She responded before saying a goodbye before leaving. Jughead shut the door and leaned his back against it while letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding "that was something" betty said while they were walking back to the living room "yeah it was" jug agreed. They laid down on the couch watching their daughter stare at the TV with a smile on her face. About twenty minutes later Betty was asleep in between jugheads legs when Bella climbed up onto the couch and laid down on jug laying her head on his chest. "You tired baby" he asked her with a soft voice "mhmm" she said, grabbing the small blanket that was by jug. He soon fell asleep after Bella had fallen asleep dreaming of his two favorite girls.

A/n ok so another draft that I randomly decided that i wanted to finish, hope you like it :)