Army-bh

Betty and jug are 30 have three kids two girls one boy. The oldest girls name is Gracie she is four years old, then there is Ella she is two, then there is William he is seven months old. After they graduated jug enrolled in the army and betty went to college when the were twenty-three they got engaged then married at age twenty-four. Jug was in deployment in their fist year of marriage and in the second betty found out the she was pregnant and jug took a leave for the army only deployed for emergencies and someone with more experience. (A/n btw i have no idea how this works I'm just going guess this is how its works and how I imagine it) basically Ella is asking jug when he is about to get on the bus "i go with you"

Betty POV

I was swaying William back and fourth trying to get him to sleep while the girls were playing upstairs in their room when to house phone rang making will who was almost asleep start crying. Jug had just got home when I answered the phone trying to get will the calm down, jug took will from my arms and he immediately calmed down snuggling into his chest, i mouthed a thank you to jug. "Is Forsythe pendelton jones the third there" a mans voice said through the phone "uh yeah one second" i said to him "jug someone's on the phone for you" i said while i out my hand over to phone, he got up from the couch with a sleeping William coming over to me giving me a pec on the lips. He sat down on one to the bar stools we had at the island taking the phone from my hand. I went upstairs to check on the girls cause they were quite, usually out would be hearing giggles or them talking as the barbies they were playing with. I walked into their shared room to find them sleeping on the floor holding the barbies they were playing with, I took a picture of them before taking the barbies out of their hands and picking up Ella first and putting her in her toddler bed covering her up with a blanket and kissing her forehead then doing the same with Gracie. I went back downstairs walking to the kitchen to see jug pinching the bridge of his nose then rubbing his eyes with one hand and the other rubbing Williams back with a sad look on his face still sitting on the stool. "Jug what's wrong? Who was on the phone" I asked him "they want to deploy me" I stopped walking and turned around to face him and let out a barely audible "what" with tears forming in my eyes "when" I said not caring that my tears were falling down my face. "Jug you can't, you can't leave us" i said my breathing becoming fast and short.