panic attack- bh

Jughead POV
My phone started ringing I picked it up to see who it was. It was Betty me and her have been dating for two years. She only called me at night when she was having a panic attack or she wanted me to come over and cuddle. I answered to Betty crying.
On the phone

J: Betty what's wrong.

B: j-ju- jug

J: hey Betty I'm here ok calm down breath in and out in and out

B: I-I can't j-jug I-I need you here please jug *crying*

J: ok I'm on my way baby just breath in and out ok

B: o-ok I'll try please just hurry

J: ok betts im gonna hang up I love you

B: ok I love you too

Call ends

I quickly ran out to my motorcycle and raced to Bettys house. In just seven minutes I was standing outside of Bettys window. The ladder I took from Archie's house from two years ago was still leaned up against her window. I smiled a bit at the one of the memories when we first kissed or when I had to sneak out her window because us dating was a secret to mama coop. I went up the ladder quickly not trying to fall off. when I got up to her window I looked in to see betty rocking back and fourth crying on her bed with her knees up to her stomach. I opened the window and rushed up to her pulling her into to me as tightly as I could without hurting her. I herd her breathing slow down when I was whispering sweet things into her ear. "j-jug is that you" she said trying not to stutter "yeah its me betts" I pulled her close to my chest so she could follow my breathing and hear my heart beat. I didn't hear anything from Betty so I looked down to see her sleeping cuddled into my shirt. I got up to put myself in bed with her when she started to shake in her sleep. "Betty Betty your okay it's okay" I said trying to calm her. I sat up with her still in my lap trying to wake her up but nothing would work. I had no other idea but to throw water at her. I felt bad for doing it but I had to get her up somehow because if I didn't she would pass out. After I threw the water on her she immediately sat up on my lap because the water was cold and she was shocked. "Betty are you ok" I asked with a worried tone in my voice "y-yeah I'm ok now thank you. I love you" she said while calming down her breathing "I love you too" I said kissing her temple. We both fell asleep pretty quickly because we were tired.