10 Ways To Annoy People During A Test

Okay, okay, okay. Before you say anything or try to kill me for not publishing this sooner, I have a proper excuse. Sorry, this week has been really hectic because I have exams, which is really sad, BUT then, I had a light bulb moment. I went, why have I never done this before? So this update was a moment of realisation and I hope you enjoy it!

1. Start a coughing fit with your friends.

2. Click your pen constantly and don't stop. (This is so frustrating, you don't even understand)

3. When you flip your page, do it very loudly. 

4. When you've finished, make stupid faces to you friends and see if they notice. (This distracts other people as well, if you do it properly)

5. 'Accidently' drop your pencil every few minutes.

6. Every few seconds, sniff really loud and ask for a tissue.

7. Constantly get up to go get something and sit down a few seconds later. (So distracting!)

8. 'Accidently' keep nudging the person next to you and say, "My bad".

9. Pick up a pencil and try to balance it on your palm or do the rubber pencil trick. (There is a high chance a lot of people will get distracted or frustrated).

10. Start playing the knife game with your pen and act like your a professional.