10 Ways To Annoy People At Easter

Hey everyone! I know it's been a while since I updated but don't hate on me, because we've recently gotten a two week break, and this has literally been my only time to relax, and truly take a break! Nonetheless, enjoy how to annoy people at Easter!

1. Steal all of their eggs. (Obviously, but with precautions)

2. Eat all of the chocolate and give them all of the wrappers.

3. When decorating the eggs, accidentally crack a few on their heads.

4. If you're having a hunt, always push the other person out of the way, and victoriously pick up the egg and sing the circle of life. (From Lion King obviously..)

5. If you usually have hot cross buns, constantly from the moment they are on the table, sing "HOT CROSS BUNS, HOT CROSS BUNS, ONE A PENNY, TWO A PENNY, HOT CROSS BUNS!". (On repeat)

6. 'Accidentally' melt the easter eggs and put them on seats, so that when people sit down.. well, you get the idea.

7. Sing songs about Easter until people threaten you. (Only at your own risk).

8. Talk about other holidays but, make the message about Easter. (Like Christmas for example)

9. Dress up in a bunny suit, and run after people screaming, "WHERE'S ME EGGS?!".

10. Eat fruit cake, while others eat chocolate and say, "Hmph I am WAY healthier than that!".