- Fourty-six: Solar Eclipse; Invasion day -

Hi guys, it's yer favourite person in the entire world.

I know a Solar Eclipse last for only about 7 minutes or shorter but for the sake of this story, it'll last until the end of the battle.

Okay? Okay. 

Wait, did you guys realise that Annabeth was a double spy?

—————

"Perseus."

The son of Hestia turned his head and faced the primordial being. She was wearing a pale pink one shoulder strapped tulle dress. A crescent-shaped necklace around her neck.

"The war draws near and you must be careful," she said worriedly.

Percy let out an irritated sigh. "Why does everyone keep telling me that?" He asked annoyed.

The primordial chuckled and smoothed his hair down. "Before you go, you have a Fae necklace, am I right?" She asked knowingly.

"What Fae necklace?" He asked before looking down. A familiar pendant appeared on his hand and he creased his eyebrows confusedly.

"This necklace, my dear can rid an immortal permanently," she said as they sat down on a bench.

Percy let her words sink in before asking, "As in kill? But I thought primordials can only fade."

She let loose a soft chuckle before smiling warmly. "Yes, primordials do fade but, this pendant is the only object that makes a primordial fade and never return," she said seriously after the word 'but'.

Percy swallowed thickly as he stared down at the cool metallic object in his hand. Suddenly, the pendant felt like it had weighed ten times heavier. Did he want to permanently rid End?

"You do not have to decide now. However, you must make the decision when the time comes," she said gravely with an undertone of sadness.

Percy glanced up at her and noticed the tears that formed in her eyes. "But he's your son too," he whispered.

The primordial hugged the assassin tightly. Percy feeling her pain as he hugged her back. Which mother would want to see their children killed?

"I know and that's what makes it a thousand times worse."

—————

"What do you mean they're all asleep?!"

Luke paced around the room anxiously. Let's back up a little.

Today was the day.

The Solar Eclipse happens in four hours and something was already happening. The Olympians were asleep and have been for the past twenty-four hours(if not longer since no one had noticed until the day before). Things have started looking bad and everyone assumed it was just a passing phase.

The only people awake were the primordials, Elite team and campers. They were in the big house planning for the attack. "Have you tried dumping water on them?" Luke asked as he placed his hands on the table.

Clarisse nodded her head. "Even tried shouting, slapping and electrocuting," she said and counted on her fingers.

Luke blinked twice before nodding his head. Wow, slapping. Thank gods they're asleep then.

"This is Wellington's doing," Percy said gloomily.

Luke sighed and ran a hand down his face. This was turning from bad to worse.