- Fifty: No More Lies -

Percy couldn't stop the shock on his expression as he stared at the person opposite him. Wellington, now in Percy's form had a wicked smile on his face.

"Now we'll see who he wants." Hell, even he sounded like Percy.

It terrified him. He could easily manipulate everyone and they would leave him and he would never see Chaos and his baby girl again.

He felt his legs go weak but still managed to stand. "Scared already?" He mocked and a grin appeared on his face. Percy scowled at the assassin.

"He won't fall for it," Percy said.

Wellington tilted his head and it sends shivers down Percy's spine. It was like looking into a mirror but the image could move by itself.

"We'll see about that." Cold humourless laughter was heard as he disappeared.

Percy's glass door clicked before it opened and he stepped out hesitantly. In front of him, another

"Let's play, little assassin."

—————

"You sure this is it?"

"Yes!"

There was silence before he asked, "Are you very sure?"

Grover turned to face the son of Hermes unamused. "If you ask me one more time, I will shove my hoof up your ass," he said with an undertone of seriousness.

Luke raised his hands in surrender. "Since when were you the aggressive kind?" Thalia asked as a smile appeared on her face.

Grover shrugged. "If it's anyone else I won't be aggressive, but it's Luke," he said as if that explained everything. Thalia snickered when Luke had an offended face on.

"Is Annabeth really gone?" Grover asked sadly.

The daughter of Zeus hugged him and mumbled, "Yeah. She was the best of us."

Grover hugged her back. "She was."

Everyone looked at the rundown apartment in front of them. They knew who used to live here but only Thalia, Grover and Annabeth have ever been here before.

"Never thought I'll be back here again," Grover said as he stared at the apartment.

"I miss her blue cookies."

"Same."

"Who used to live here?" Luke asked confusedly.

Grover and Thalia stared at each other before facing him.

"Sally Jackson-Blofis and Paul Blofis," they said in unison.

Chaos widened his eyes at the new information. This was where everything started and how everything will end. They entered the rundown building unprepared to face what was ahead.

The building was dark and grimy. Wood planks had been used to cover up the broken windows and the only light coming in was the light from outside.

"Look," Luke said after pushing away fallen concrete and wood.

A metal door stood in between them and whatever lay behind it. The son of Hermes turned the wheel on the door with effort before it gave way. He pushed it opened and behind it was a long hallway.

"This looks like it came out of a movie," Michael commented.

"Ladies first," Luke said as he smiled innocently at his wife. Bianca rolled her eyes as she walked through the door.