- Twenty-two: A date in the middle of a war? -

Just imagine the heart shape metal as just a circle. Boom. We're almost reaching 1k.

AHHHHHHHH!

—————

Turns out, the gods fighting skills were bad. They were so bad, Luke beat all of them within twenty minutes. And it was twelve against one. Percy had almost lost faith in them. He was rather proud of Hades, Athena and his mother. The three lasted fifteen minutes against him before yielding defeat.

The other Olympians.... not so much. "I'm going to be straightforward with all of you. That was bad. Only Athena, Hades and Hestia lasted fifteen minutes against Luke. What were the rest of you doing with your immortal lives?" He asked as they stood up from the ground.

"Training and becoming better," Artemis snapped. Percy was unfazed as he stared at her.

"Even the campers are getting better than you guys," he muttered quietly.

He looked at them and examined. "We'll work with your fighting styles and then your powers," he instructed.

"The female Olympians and immortal counsellors will train with Bianca, Zoë and Silena. The rest of you, you'll train with Luke, Beck, Michael and me," he said. The three female Elite team warriors cackled at their luck.

"What are they laughing at?" Hermes asked as they walked to another part of the training room. Luke pointed to Percy who was walking ahead of them.

"Perce is the master of stealth and our weapon master for a reason. You'll understand when you are trained under him," he said. Some of them paled at that.

They entered a training room in the Chaos cabin. Yeah, it was that big. Percy turned on his heels and faced them. "We'll be training to improve your fighting skills without using your powers," he said.

They each found a partner and started training. Percy felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around. Chaos stood there wearing his training outfit. The skin-tight suit clung to his body and muscles. Percy had to fight the blush creeping up his face.

"Mind if I have a go?" He asked and smirked. Percy returned it and Quinten appeared in his outstretched hand. Chaos summoned his sword, Luminor and twirled it.

They circled each other for a while before Percy attacked. His sword clashed against Chaos' creating sparks. He turned to the right and swiped at him but the Creator dodged before using his own to lift the other's and backing him. Percy blocked every attack that came from him.

By the time, they had attracted a crowd. The Elite team stared at them in awe as they watched. The Creator and the assassin's movement were swift and synchronised. It was like they knew each other's every movement.

Percy spun his double-bladed sword before turning to his back. Chaos saw it coming and turned to the side. Quinten landed just an inch away from Chaos neck while Luminor was pointed at behind Percy's neck. The two of them breathing heavily as they stared at each other. The two of them were incredibly close and their faces inch away.

"Holy shit. I thought no one could beat you," Luke said and ran a hand through his blonde hair. The duo backed away from each other a blush appearing on both their faces. Not that anyone noticed.

"Alright, back to training!"

—————

"Was Percy always this tense?" Bianca asked as her blade came down at the Oracle.

Rachel blocked it and pushed against her. "Not really. He was more carefree and happy," she observed. She sidestepped and ducked under another swing.