- Sixteen: Rachel's sassy -

Guys guys! 22nd December is the Winter Solstice and today's 22nd December. I feel so excited suddenly. In my country, we eat tang yuan on this day. It's this small round glutinous rice ball filled with mostly peanut or black sesame. ^

How do you celebrate your Winter Solstice?

N - Nightshade
A - Adam
I - Iros
Ed - Edith

—————

The next day was training with Renegade again. Everyone woke up dragging themselves out of bed as another long day awaited them. The commanders stared at them amused.

Seriously? They're already tired? - N

Can't blame them. Have you seen how they train? - A

Yeah, Free's training is the worst. - I

He is known as the weapon master and stealthiest person for a reason. - Ed

They nodded their heads in agreement before continuing to eat their breakfast.

As for the assassin himself, he was already at their training arena. He picked up the bow and arrow on the shelf. Now, if it was in the past, he would have never gone for the bow. But this was different. He pulled the string back as he placed the arrow on it.

When he released it, the arrow flew and hit the middle of the board. "Was that a lucky shot or did you just shoot an arrow?"

Percy rolled his eyes as Rachel walked beside him. "The last time I remembered, you were the worst archer in history," she said and smirked.

He was going to wipe that smirk off her face. He picked up another arrow and let it go. It cut straight through the other arrow at the target slicing it in half. Rachel stared at him impressed. "Still think I'm the worst archer in history?" He asked and it was his turn to smirk. She rolled her eyes but smiled anyway.

The campers started strolling in looking very exhausted. Renegade rolled his eyes at them. "For warmup, you'll be running around camp for five rounds." Everyone groaned.

"Continue whining and it'll be twenty."

The campers immediately stopped and started running around the camp. When they returned, he started today's training. He then requested them to take out their weapons. Many of them seemed to be not a good fit for their wielders. "How many of you feel that your weapons are too heavy or too light for you?" Many hands shot up and he sighed.

He jumped down from the stage and walked towards the weapon racks. "Place all your weapons here," he said and everyone did so confusingly.

"Now, find something that fits just right," he said and gestured to the pile of weapons.

After thirty minutes or so, everyone had their weapon ready. They looked happier and more satisfied with the weapon they were holding now. "Now, you'll be split into groups based on what you have chosen," he said loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Lee and Nightshade will be in charge of bow and arrows, Iros will be in charge of daggers, Eve will be in charge of spears, Adam will be in charge of knife throwing. Edith and I will be in charge of swords." Once they were divided, it was easier to train them. Unfortunately for the assassin, Luthor was in his group.