- Thirty-two: Nico and Percy, What's holding you back? -

Hi guys. I'm going to post every 2-3 days from now because school started and I have homework. I hate that shit. Anyways, here's a chapter.

—————

Everyone else stared at Percy shocked and surprised. How did he know a Dragon? Much less the king of Dragons?

"I'm shocked, surprised and stunned," Luke said in exaggeration. The nodded their heads numbly in agreement.

Percy chuckled as he heard his friend. "You have accomplished much, Percy," Alexander said in his head.

"But you have also suffered much." Percy's expression grew sour. He didn't need more reminders about what he had been through. Not after what happened three months ago with the mercury. He had a slight limp while walking but managed to hide it.

"Uh yeah. We came here for help, sir," he said addressing the king Dragon.

"Alexander." His tone a slight disapproval.

"Alexander," Percy corrected himself and he couldn't help the smile that appeared on his face.

"Hmm. The new prophecy I presume," he said and walked back to his seat. Percy nodded his head surprised the other knew about the prophecy.

As if reading his thoughts, Alexander said, "All life forms in the universe has heard of it."

"So can you help us?" Percy asked hopefully.

"Yes and no." His answer caused much confusion to him.

"Um, Percy? What did he say?" Luke asked seeing the confused expression on his friend's face.

Alexander turned his green eyes to face the others. They backed away unconsciously as they felt his powerful aura near them. "Draco, escort his friends to the other chamber," he said.

"Yes, your highness," the one Percy had been riding on, Draco, nudged his friends to the other Dragons' back.

"Um, Percy?" The son of Hestia turned around and nodded his head.

"I'll catch up with you guys later," he said offering a smile. The others trusted his words before climbing onto the Dragons.

When he turned around, only Alexander remained. "Walk with me, Percy." He turned around and Percy jogged to catch up with the Dragon.

"Tell me, is something bothering you?" He asked. Percy let out a breath and realised that he was extremely tensed.

He glanced over his shoulder before looking up at him. "Ever since an incident that happened little over three months ago, I'm constantly looking over my shoulder and afraid that something is about to happen again," he said.

Alexander nodded his head gesturing for him to continue. "I almost died too," he mumbled quietly.

The king Dragon stopped in front of a giant crystal. "This crystal has been glowing over a thousand years," he said. Percy stared at it and consciously advanced the shining material. He placed a hand on it and felt a wave of calm and power flowing in it.

"It shines best in the dark. Just like how you will find yourself when you are at your lowest." Percy opened his eyes and stepped back. He stared at the huge crystal before standing beside the Alexander.

"There are still traces of mercury in your body," Alexander commented.

Percy whipped his head to face him. "What?" He asked confused and surprised. But how? He thought Gaia had metal bended the liquid metal out of his system.