- Six: Obliviousness -

Hi hi.

Don't know if you're get it but look at the number of reads

Don't know if you're get it but look at the number of reads. XD. I had to. I'm so very sorry, enjoy reading his chapter.

—————

Another century went by and Chaos has only met Renegade three times before the assassin would disappear on him. Again. He always managed to find different ways to escape and the Creator would curse his luck grumbling about how unfair it was.

And every time they met, Chaos would ask the same question. What do you like to do? It became their thing. Renegade had thought it through and found something he liked to do but he hadn't tell the Creator. He would shrug it off and give the same reply.

One day, Renegade was standing on a cliff. The waters falling from the waterfall created a mist that made it difficult to see the river. The assassin took a deep breath before leaning backwards. The wind whistled past his ears as he dived down towards the river. He held his breath as he braced himself for what came next.

Suddenly, a loud flapping sound pulled him up. Big ripples appeared on the river as he hovered over the water. He looked down at his reflection in the water. There was a pair of black midnight wings behind his back. They were huge and magnificent. He grinned widely as he stared up at the sky and shot up like a bullet.

Renegade let loose a laugh as he spun in the air. He soared through the air and into the clouds before hovering in the air. He closed his eyes and breathed in the cool air.

He felt free and safe in the sky. He felt like nothing or no one could hurt him. He did a few more laps before landing on the ground. His wings curled to his back as he walked.

Chaos watched astonished as the assassin let his wings loose and flew up into the sky. They were truly magnificent. He watched as the boy laughed and soared through the air. It would be a lie if he said that he didn't enjoy hearing him laugh. He had only ever heard him laugh twice. The first time was a few decades ago. This was the second one.

Renegade did a few tricks before landing on the ground. His wings dragged behind him but he didn't look like he minded.

"Your ancestor was a Fae?"

Renegade whipped around and his wings circled around him protectively. The assassin boy's eyes had a tint of fear in them but the Creator didn't seem to notice. He walked forward carefully and watched with an awed expression. "I-I uh um-," he stuttered out.

Chaos chuckled at the assassin's sudden nervousness. "It's alright."

Renegade calmed down and his wings unwrapped themselves around him. "Can I feel them?" Chaos asked carefully. Renegade nodded his head slowly. The Creator's fingers brushed lightly across them. They felt smooth and soft yet sharp enough to cut a person in half. The assassin had to refrain from flinching back though. Chaos was the first person to see them but he didn't feel like he would regret it.