- Epilogue -

Three months later

I stood in front of the mirror and fidgeted in the outfit.

Today was the day.

"I think Chaos is gonna gawk at you." I chuckled and turned around.

Standing at the door was Silena. She was wearing a pastel pink sweetheart neckline dress that touched the ground. "Funny," I said even though I could feel blood rush up to my cheeks.

Today was the wedding and crowning ceremony. No pressure, right?

My little baby girl is currently with Bianca and I hated being away from her. She and Chaos are my everything. I absolutely love both of them.

"Here." She lifted the navy blue cape and clasped it on my shoulders.

She scrunched up her face and I raised an eyebrow, "What?"

She made a hand gesture before saying, "Smile, will ya?"

I rolled my eyes but I could feel my lips involuntarily go upwards. She clasped her hands together and smiled, "Now you look like a husband and a king."

I blushed and glared half-heartedly at her. She shrugged before bowing slightly. "After you, your majesty," she said with a hint of mischief.

We left my room and approached the throne room. "Are you ready?" Silena asked me.

Was I? Everything had come down to this. Two hundred years ago, I was a demigod learning to survive in the Greek Mythology world. Now, I was standing outside the throne room soon to be crowned king and husband. Everything I had been through was with my friends and family.

And I couldn't have asked for anything more.

I felt a sudden burst of confidence as I answered, "Yes."

The doors opened and everyone turned to face me. As I walked down the aisle, everything faded to nothing as I stared at Chaos.

His outfit was similar to mine just in a different colour. His cape was black and overall, he looked gorgeous.

After what seemed like forever, I stood beside him and he was smiling widely at me. "You look stunning," he murmured.

I felt the stupid blush return and mumbled hoping he didn't hear, "You look gorgeous."

But of course, that never works. I caught him grinning at the corner of my eye and the ceremony started.

I won't tell you our vows because it's for me to remember. Only me.

"I give you, their majesties, King Chaos and King Perseus!"

Luke smiled as he shouted, "Long live their majesties!" I swear I could hear his smirk when he said my name.

"LONG LIVE THEIR MAJESTIES!"

The crowd cheered and roared but it didn't affect the huge smile on my face. Suddenly, I felt an arm around my waist from underneath the cape.

Another pair of lips found their way to mine. I didn't notice the roar of the crowd grow louder as I kissed back. My arms going around Chaos' neck, pulling him closer and deepening the kiss.

"I love you," he said and leaned his forehead on mine. My smile widened and I didn't regret ever meeting Chaos.

"I love you too."

—————

Guys, this is the end.

I loved this story till the end and I had a blast writing this. Thank you, everyone, especially

extremereaderforlfe
SkyxxxQueen
Uminoko_
Greek_god_geek
Arigs0623

Thank you guys so much for the reads, comments and votes.

I love you all and most importantly,

I love myself. XD