Chapter 6 - Unexpected Results

The rest of the classes pass really faster. For the first time since the beginning of the year I listened what Mr. Foster said in the Math class. He even looked proud of me in the end.

Now I am in the the library with Daphne, the girl who Oliver who Oliver was kissing yesterday, waiting Emma who was in the entrance awaiting Daniel who would bring her something. We are trying to avoid each other gaze, an awkward silence between us. Emma thought she would probably want to help as Oliver played with her emotions just like he did with mine. And she's probably right but Daphne is still the girl I found kissing my boyfriend and I can't forget that even knowing it wasn't her fault.

"We could start the first part of the plan while we wait, don't you think?" she asks in an effort to break the uncomfortable silence.

I shrug but that's quite a good idea so I end up obliging myself to look at her in the eyes and speak, "Yes, it can be a good idea."

And something we can do as the first part of the plan is nothing special. We just need to post photos of Oliver in all the social media we have and that way let our followers know what he did. As a lot of people in school follow us, it would be easy to let the entire school know the news because even now there's people who don't know what happened. And all the followers we may have from other schools will also know.

Emma enters in the library seconds before I post the last photo, a wide smile on her face. As she comes close she notices what we have been doing and her smile grows, which I believed that wasn't possible.

"It's good to see you were doing nothing while I was listening to my nerd brother telling me it is somewhat illegal and I should be careful and all the other things I already know as the good big brother he is."

"Sacrifices may be done in order to complete our mission, darling. And he is your brother after all and it was your idea," I tell her, smiling sweetly.

"Yes and my dear brother only accepted to help me because it is for you, my amazing best friend that he believes that is a good influence in my life."

I laugh at her irritated expression. For some unknown reason, her entire family beloved I am a good influence and Emma is lucky because she has me when in reality it should be the complete opposite. Thinking about it, the opposite is not true either. Hell, how did they end believing one of us is a good influence?!

Daphne moves to catch our attention, making us realise we have been ignoring her. "Lets start?"

"Yes, yes!" Emma replies.

She sits in front of the computer, doing exactly what I assumed her brother told her to do, completely ignoring both of us, totally focused on the screen in front of her. Which leave me and Daphne with that awkward silence of before again.

"Do you think it'll work?" I ask, eyeing Emma, trying to make some conversation when I can't bare the silence anymore.

Daphne shrugs. "He'll always be able to find a girl and we can do nothing about it. But we can make it harder for him and maybe give him a pain in the neck if the girls he is probably dating now see the posts."

"I hope they do," I whisper. If they exist, and they must exist considering what Oliver said, I really hope they do see the posts as no one deserves to be treated as Oliver seems to treat girls.