Chapter 16

Hades's POV

I saw Tuen running out of the house and I couldn't chase her as I am losing energy. There is a problem being a ghost you can die by being breaking the three rules and one of the main rules are don't fall in love with a mortal. The other rules are that don't kill a mortal and no visiting Heaven or Hell. I punched the wall and made a massive hole in the wall. The guards are going to come in two times and I haven't said good bye to Tuen yet. I went into her room and saw a picture of her. She looked so beautiful and I wondered why she loved me. A monster. I grabbed my phone and called Tuen ad these small numbers annoyed me. Tuen picked up. "Tuen?" I asked in hope.

"Hades...leave me alone."

"I am sorry Tuen. Please I have a little amount of time before I go. Please home. I love you."

"Fine." I heard Tuen muttered.

I put the phone down and sat in the living room waiting for Tuen.

Tuen's POV

I ran home and I walked into the living room to see Hades stressing out. "Hades?" I asked quietly.

"Tuen I am sorry." He said coming to me.

"What do you mean you have only a little amount of time left?"

"I have to fight. I have broken one of my main rules and know I have to fight. Or die."

"When are you going?"

"In two days time. I am stressing out that's why I shouted at you.

HADES'S POV

I kissed her forehead and I wiped her tears away. I hugged her so tightly and she whispered. "Don't leave me."

"I will never leave you and I will stay in your heart," I suddenly remember my mother's ring. "Tuen I have a present to give to you." I ran upstairs and grabbed and open the box. The ring looked beautiful, like Tuen.

"What is it Hades?" Tuen shouted from downstairs.

I walk downstairs and said "I have something to give to you," I opened the box and Tuen gasped. "It was mother's and now it yours. It is a promise ring and I promise that I will come back." Tuen hugged me and she cried with joy.

"I will always wear this and that is my promise."

I put the promise ring on her and she loved it. She loves the shiny blue diamond in the middle. I kissed her lips and she hugged me tightly.  I wiped her tears and I saw love in her eyes.