Chapter 7

I walked to the shop and I got some food. I walked back to the house and I saw Hades. I went in and Hades was there, working out. I looked at the floor as Hades came in and help take the bags into the kitchen. "So want to go out?" Hades said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Are you asking me out?" I said smiling.

"No...Ummm…no way....I..." He said stumbling over his words.

"Sure I will go on a date with you." I said smiling.

I went off to my room and I change into a summer dress. I went downstairs to see Hades in a smart suit. "Look who looks fancy!" I said smiling.

"Wow....you...look pretty!" Hades said with his mouth open.

"Thanks and let’s go."

We sat in the car and I could tell Hades was nervous. Very nervous. We went to the restaurant and Hades paid and we sat.

"So...boy it is hot in here." He said fanning his face.

"No need to be nervous." I could feel my palm become sweaty. My heart beat rising.

                                                                                ***

"That was a great...meal." Hades said smiling.

"Yes it was!" I said so happy.

Hades and I decided to have a little walk. We stood by an old bridge and I could see Hades getting nervous. He looked at me and leaned then kissed me. I felt his soft lips dance upon mine. He pulled away and said. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Um...um...I....kind of..."

"You can say no." Hades said looking at the floor.

"Yes!" I said smiling. I have courage.

Hades leaned and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his hard neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. Hades took my hand and I drove back home with a bright smile on my face.

HADES'S POINT OF VIEW

***********

I kissed Tuen! Yeah! I finally have courage. Tuen and I had bright smiles on our face when we drove back home. Tuen went to bed and now I sit here, in living room. Thinking about her.

....................................................................................................................................................................

Ils se sont enfin dit qu'ils s'aiment

They finally told each other that they love each other (french)

Hades asks Tuen out. YEAH! She said yes! YEAH!

How are my lovely fans?

Have you got any ideas who should be the cast?

Love from Molly