Chapter 12

I love Hades but he hasn't said he loved me yet. Hades and I planned to go to the beach to day. I changed into a beautiful dress and I knew Hades loved it too. I walked down-stair looking cool in the outfit I chose for him. He kissed me quickly and we went off walking to the beach. Hades was holding on to the basket and his free arm was wrapped around my waist. We finally got other to the beach and Hades mumbled. "I haven't been here for ages."

"I think it looks beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you."

I felt my cheeks burning and Hades just laughed at my face. We sat on the mats and Hades lay down. I cuddled right up to him and he chuckled. The sun looked beautiful but hot and I was beginning to start melting.

"Do you want some ice cream?" Hades asked sweetly.

"Sure."

We walked over to the ice cream van and I offered to pay but Hades paid. We sat back on the mat talking. "Do you miss your old life?"

"No, I prefer to be with you."  He said making me turn bright red.

I kissed Hades on the cheek and once we finish the ice cream we began to go into the sea. The sea was freezing and Hades gave me a hug to warm me up. "You know I walked to France." Hades said looking at the sea.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"I walked on the sea bed."

I was shocked. "Normal." I said still shocked.

"Let's eat." Hades gave me a piggy back to the restaurant.

                                                                                   ***

"That was a nice meal." I said walking hand in hand with Hades.

Yeah." Hades and I began to sit on the edge of the pier.

"Hello pretty lady," A voice said behind me and I turned around to see a drunk guy. Hades was close to killing the guy. "You got a bodyguard? I can keep you safe!" His nasty smell was burning my nose. 

Hades grabbed his shirt and shouted. "Don't talk to her!" He grabbed his throat and  began to choke him.

"Hades leave him alone!" I screamed terrified. "You will kill him!"

Hades let go but pushed him into the water. "Let's go." Hades said quietly. He wrapped his arm my shoulder and took me to the car.

Whilst driving back I could tell Hades was angry. We finally reached home and Hades opened the door for me. "Hades, it's okay. You just made a mistake and it could be worse."

"I near killed him, but he was rude to you. He was a dirty monster."

"Listen, you didn't kill him and I am okay."

"Yeah, but he..." I cut off Hades by kissing him.

We went to the house and I went to sleep whilst Hades having a debate whether he should of killed the man or not.