Chapter 1

"Deal!" I shouted with joy to the estate agent. I have this new mansion and I can't wait to live there. A house to live in and it will be nice.

"We have a problem." The agent said to me.

"What?" I asked.

"Apparently the house is haunted." He said shyly.

"More reason to live there." I said with a massive grin.

I picked my keys and handed the money and left. To my new home. I sat on my motorbike and I thought "Ghost?" Weird! I drove the house and this was my first time seeing it. It was like a mansion in a dark horror story. The house is about two hundred years old and yet it still stands. I think it looks beautiful. I took off my helmet and my blonde hair softly fell to my shoulder. My name is Tuen and it is a Vietnamese name meaning angel, fairy, and spirit. I have green eyes and I have blood red lips. My skin is pale and I am the new owner of a fantasic house. I opened the door and there were Victorian items. “No one has been in here for five years I think.” I said softly. There were footprints on the floor and they were a bit dusty.

There was an old picture and there was a mother, father and there was a third person but their picture was cut out. The place was dusty and I opened the window to let air in. I am seventeen and I don’t know where my parents are. I noticed an old rug and I sat on it. It felt soft and I jumped up when I noticed there was no telly. I went outside and put my helmet and I called Tony, the delivery man. I asked him to meet me at house so that he can take my entire thing to my new house. I drove home and I opened the front door and I saw all my stuff in different boxes. Tony finally came and we loaded stuff into the van. I gave him the address and he would come and drop stuff into my house.

                                                                                 ***

“Should I help you?” The middle aged Tony asked.

“Sure! Please put the boxes into the living room!” I said with a chirpy tone.

“Ok. This house looks… strange.” Tony said and he gulped.

“It looks normal.” I said with a smile.

Tony put all the boxes into the living room and I paid him then he left. I sat on the carpet surrounded by billions of boxes. I sighed and I began to unpack. “Right, this box there and that one there.” I mumbled. I unpacked the TV and I put it on the TV stand. I eventually found the socket and I plugged the plug in and the TV came to life. I put on the music channel and began to sing. I have been always able to sing but the fame is what I don’t want.

I finally finished and I watched a movie, Monster’s Inc. I made some soup and I sat and watch in my pyjamas. Once I finished my soup, I cleaned and I sat on the couch and turned off the TV and fell asleep.

HADES’S POINT OF VIEW

...

I was upstairs like always and I saw a girl and this man come in putting boxes in my house. I have not been out of this house for ages. She comes in to MY house and I have been a ghost here for ages, thus my house. She has not came upstairs yet. Luckily. She is pretty and I turned invisible and I watched her unpack and watch movies. She is beautiful and she looks like a seventeen year old. Perfect for me as I am stuck inside an eighteen year old body. I feel a warm glow every time she smiles. I watch her close her eyes and her green eyes go to bed. Her pale skin is still cold and I notice she is sleeping on the sofa. I turn back into my normal self, as I can’t pick her up if I am in my ghost form. I took her to my room and what a room that is. There is the old paint and the old smell for old times. Toys from when I was little and all these memories come back when I see her and this. I shivered when I let go of her and I put the covers on and I let her mind drift into sweetness.

..............................................................................................................................................................

I promise to update as often as I can. What do you think Hades is like? What do you think will happen?

Love from omgbtw (Molly)